Part-Time Fuels Marketing Analyst (Level II – Level III) – Wadi Al Fora’a
The Marketing Analyst provides analytical support to the Marketing Department. Candidates for this position will specialize in a few Direct Marketing channels, which include everything from direct mail, phone calls, and leads to digital marketing channels like social media, SEM, and SEO. Candidates are expected to have knowledge with marketing experience as well as analytical software skills, depending on their level of experience. This person will design, develop, and manage reports, as well as conduct data analysis and deliver actionable insights to help the company improve.
Job Title : Fuels Marketing Analyst (Level II – Level III)
Location : Wadi Al Fora’a, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 31.61 per hour.
Company : Flex Marketing Group
Job Type : Part-Time
- Manage the technical components of important marketing technologies like as marketing automation and customer relationship management (CRM) that are used to produce, distribute, and report leads.
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate results into clear and actionable business insights for the media, communication and creative teams, and department leadership, informing overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- Creates, develops, and maintains intuitive dashboards for marketers and other business teams that democratize digital data.
- Develops suggestions to drive consumer awareness, engagement, contentment, retention, and other business outcomes by working closely with business teams to understand the most relevant business questions to be answered in the data.
- Using primary and secondary research, construct a clear, effective selling story in a visually appealing digital format to support Category Marketers in developing an impacting category analysis and consumer insights.
- Monitor and maintain assigned media on a daily basis, including SEO, SEM, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and more.
- The roadmap for testing and optimization is fueled by the ability to create and analyze hypotheses aimed at improving the digital experience and site performance.
- New product launches, as well as successful, innovative, and unsuccessful items, are investigated, reviewed, and reported on. Analyze local data, statistics, and consumer trends before compiling them into a presentation for marketing or sales.
- Advanced marketing analysis and data visualization are based on market research from databases like Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor (a plus)
- To be successful, it is vital to be conversant with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially with spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel.
- +4 years’ experience using data to design and measure content and inquiry/conversion marketing performance.
- Have a working knowledge of self-serve retail marketplace advertising platforms such as PLA (Google Shopping) and retargeting, as well as Google AdWords (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.).
- Technically adept, a strong communicator, and a willingness to improve operations and increase income through digital client connection.
- Must be currently permitted to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship and will not require sponsorship in the future.
- The person inputting the information needs to be able to communicate effectively with others.