27 May 2023
Full-Time Game Rant – Interview Reporter – Hafar Al Batin
As such, we need a Reporter who can help the company respond to interview requests. One of this person’s goals should be to come up with intriguing interview questions that can be used to spark debate among professionals.
Job Title : Game Rant – Interview Reporter
Location : Hafar Al Batin, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.14 per hour.
Company : LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
Job Type : Full-Time
- Investigate the intersections between the arts, culture, and marginalized groups.
- Produce plans in close concert with editors and producers that articulate a clear vision and strategy for arts coverage.
- Engage frequently with important stakeholders and host gatherings with the neighborhood’s artistic communities.
- You might also be requested, depending on the situation, to capture still pictures, record video, or produce on-camera video segments about your reporting.
- The reporter will also be responsible for covering and finding stories related to the influence of money in politics, such as the monitoring of donations, PACs, lobbying, conflicts of interest, and more.
- Keeping a watch on and researching public disclosure forms, as well as completing records request forms, would also be required.
- Listen to and create engaging art stories for podcasts, the web, film, and radio.
- Use social media and other online networks actively as a means of dissemination and reporting.
- Meet daily filing schedule that may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Pitch stories and work on stories as allocated are also responsibilities of this role. To the managing editor will you report.
- Ability to speak English and explain complex ideas to a wide audience.
- Proficient familiarity with audio production fundamentals and/or equipment.
- Knowing your way around Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is a plus. Competence with social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and others is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to represent the station professionally.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree and three years of professional experience in journalism covering the arts, or a comparable combination of education and experience