18 Mar 2023
Full-Time General Dentist Associate – Samtah
Patients receive dental care from our dentist. Follows the security rules as well as the rules of the institution to which he or she has been assigned. Provides required service paperwork to the Dental Director or designee in order to track pay for contract compliance.
Job Title : General Dentist Associate
Location : Samtah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 79.14 per hour.
Company : Aspen Dental
Job Type : Full-Time
- Document patient-dentist contacts as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the encounter, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment delivered. Make relevant written recommendations and, if necessary, obtain appropriate formal approval.
- Examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic processes and technologies to identify if they have any pathological or abnormal conditions.
- Taking advantage of continuing education and training opportunities to increase your clinical skills and knowledge.
- The dentist must be able to treat infections of the mouth and gums by using appropriate medical medications for the patient or using the most appropriate surgery.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing the practice of dentistry, including those controlling personnel issues, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality.
- Collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere.
- Makes required referrals for procedures that cannot be done on-site.
- Auxiliary and clerical staff are well-trained and informed in their roles. As needed, provides feedback to clinic management on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel.
- In the best interests of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and provide (or direct others to do) oral health care services.
- Examines people’s mouths to see what kind of restoration is needed, as well as if dental and prosthetic equipment is needed.
- Attain and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry proficiency, with an emphasis on areas that add value in a dental clinic context, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being provided.
- Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- The candidate should possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Must possess or obtain a DEA registration.