18 Mar 2023
Full-Time General Dentist II – Addayer
We’re looking for a dynamic and friendly Dentist who enjoys working as part of a team, is passionate about providing comprehensive dental treatment, and is eager to improve his or her clinical and managerial skills.
Job Title : General Dentist II
Location : Addayer, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 78.48 per hour.
Company : Paoli Family Dentistry
Job Type : Full-Time
- Auxiliary and clerical personnel are well-trained and knowledgeable about their responsibilities. Provides comments on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel to clinic management as needed.
- Examines people’s mouths to determine what kind of restoration is required and whether dental or prosthetic equipment is required.
- All applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing the practice of dentistry, including those governing personnel issues, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality, must be followed.
- Using x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and technologies, examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues to see if they have any pathological or abnormal disorders.
- Work with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as needed to contribute to a collaborative and team-oriented atmosphere.
- In the patient’s dental record, document patient-dentist transactions as they happen so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the contact, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment given. Make appropriate written referrals and, as necessary, seek written consent.
- Taking advantage of opportunities for continuing education and training to enhance your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and perform (or direct others to perform) oral health care services in the best interests of the patient.
- Educate patients on treatment options, including the benefits and drawbacks of specific treatments and, where appropriate, alternatives.
- Makes required referrals for procedures that cannot be done on-site.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry competency, with a focus on areas that are particular to the dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being provided.
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association).