Full-Time General Manager, Finance – Controller – Al Bukayriyah
The Director of Finance is accountable for establishing the broad financial and administrative goals, policies, and programs that will keep the business solvent over time. Likewise, he or she is responsible for all permanent monetary concerns. manages the company’s cash flow and ensures the security of the company’s cash and other key papers. This includes the management of all accounting processes, internal controls, and financial reporting. manages the accounting department as a whole, including the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting. carries out the planning, implementation, and evaluation of HR and workplace policies, programs, and initiatives Experience-based wage range and benefits package discussion. responsible for carrying out all tasks related to financial management, administration, and human resources, with direct reporting to the President. Provide requested financial reports to the President. accountability to the accounting department’s watchful eye.
Job Title : General Manager, Finance – Controller
Location : Al Bukayriyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.58 per hour.
Company : Estee Lauder
Job Type : Full-Time
- Managing the company’s cash flow is a top priority. The authority to establish credit, collections, and purchasing policies, as well as schedules for repaying debts and other financial obligations, is an essential part of responsibility.
- coordinates, reviews, and gives final approval to budget proposals after discussion with the President of any proposed changes or major adjustments.
- provides the data necessary for departments and other management to carry out their responsibilities.
- Provides analysis and interpretation of operational outcomes by comparing actual results to predetermined metrics and targets at various management levels.
- to provide the green light for the signing of any agreements entailing financial commitments, such as the selling of products or services or the taking of any other actions that will result in monetary outlay.
- assures the safety of the business’s resources by means of internal checks and balances, audits, and insurance.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of accounting policies, as well as the coordination of related systems and procedures, and the generation of necessary operating statistics and special reports, such as quarterly and annual financial statements. Responsible for keeping track of the company’s finances and recording all of its transactions and assets.
- Establishes, coordinates, and administers, as an integral part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations, including profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets, and cost standards, as well as necessary controls and procedures to effectuate the plan.
- allows for the control and alteration of all orders placed with the company, guaranteeing adherence to established policies and procedures, and facilitating the control and retrieval of data generated by these orders.
- Sets up and oversees monetary procedures and policies. Provides assistance to the company’s and principals’ external tax advisors in the providing of data on a quarterly or more regular basis as required to forecast the company’s taxable income and build tax planning solutions. Responsible for coordinating the efforts of third-party tax preparers in completing the company’s annual income tax filings.
- competent use of Microsoft Office and other office and accounting software.
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Credit, Collections, and Inventory Management Education.
- Eight years’ worth of experience in managing finances and keeping books.
- Expertise in establishing and managing accounting procedures, including but not limited to payroll processing, budgeting, costing, and analyzing financial results.
- Competence in planning, analysis, and both oral and written communication are essential.