19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Global Conflicts Associate / Analyst – Dammam
We’re looking for a Program Analyst with at least five years of experience. The Program Analyst will work directly with the Business Management Team, providing business management and process improvement assistance. For example, you may help with budgeting and reporting; aid with acquisitions; come up with creative solutions for difficult challenges; help with process modifications (continuous improvement); and facilitate communication inside and beyond the firm.
Job Title : Global Conflicts Associate / Analyst
Location : Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 54.19 per hour.
Company : New City Department of Environmental Protection
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to identify gaps where further guidance is required, current management and program rules and procedures should be reviewed and evaluated.
- A lot of experience is required to adapt or come up with new methods of analyzing and evaluating things, and this expertise can only be gained via practice.
- Procuring and analyzing complicated contract, project, or business data for the IT business management office on a daily basis; preparing client briefings and reports using this data.
- Changes to national programs should be recommended, whether they are engaging with the country directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations..
- Keeping track of legislative and policy developments that might have an influence on the country’s posture and reactions is an important part of the job.
- how to manage and organize your work, as well as how to make budgets. You will also learn how to do long-term studies and projects that have an impact on the future, as well as how to make budgets.
- Examine the structure of the organization, management practices and policies as well as administrative operations, processes and mechanisms, utilizing qualitative and quantitative methods and techniques.
- With the use of information obtained via reports, briefings, and in-person interviews and observations, estimate the country’s political stability and security level.
- Monitor emerging political conditions, terrorist threats, security sector dynamics, human rights situations, and administrative management concerns that may have an influence on the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity development initiatives.
- Establish a baseline of current practices and provide how-to/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation on how to accomplish a range of activities, processes, and procedures.
- competence of foreign policy and intelligence communities to develop communication at all levels so that essential information between the two areas of operation is communicated
- all new recruits are checked to make sure they are legal to work Because of the system’s problems, new workers must fix them in order to continue in their existing positions. At the national level, this is mandated by legislation.
- Expertise developing project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones for complex programs, systems, or issues that are important to the whole company.
- To be considered for this position, the applicant must have at least two years of experience working in a PMO or BMO (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- able to interpret the policy implications of a certain topic, initiative, or development in the context of one’s own geographic or functional expertise.