19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Global Financial Controller – Tanomah
The accounting department plays a critical role in supporting Rough Country’s efficient and highly automated business model. We’re seeking a controller to lead this department who, in addition to having strong accounting experience and expertise, is comfortable driving software system implementations, automation of processes and communicating issues with other department leaders. Strengths critical to the role include communication skills, financial analysis, budgeting, payroll management and financial reporting.
Job Title : Global Financial Controller
Location : Tanomah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.71 per hour.
Company : Boardwalk Wealth
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze the cost-benefit ratio.
- The applicant must ensure that all financial reconciliations are completed on time.
- Audits must be followed up on a regular basis and evaluated.
- It is vital to assist with the organization’s cash flow estimates.
- Employees’ accounts payable and reimbursement processes should be handled.
- On a regular basis, the general ledger accounts must be updated and analysed.
- Its recommended for the applicant to have CPA
- To be selected for this job, you need a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or an equivalent qualification. Having a master’s degree is highly recommended.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Access should all be knowledgeable to you.
- The applicant should prepare monthly financial statements and keep their cash predictions up to date.
- It’s important to have a good Relationship-building and interpersonal abilities that work.
- Strong financial and managerial abilities are essential.
- Accounting software should be known to the job applicant.
- In a candidate, self-motivation, initiative, and self-discipline are all desired qualities.
- Quickly pick up new concepts and put them to use as needed.