26 May 2023
Full-Time Graphic Designer, Digital – Ghamed Al zenad
Want to advance your Graphic Design career? A junior graphic designer is needed by a corporation, and the salary is rather good. This position requires previous work in an Agency setting. Your primary duty will be to work with others on the team to develop creative assets for final products.
Job Title : Graphic Designer, Digital
Location : Ghamed Al zenad, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 22.62 per hour.
Company : Michael Page
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keeps to deadlines and budgets with ease because to accurate time estimates and careful planning.
- Ensures that draft layouts, timelines, and budgets have been approved by senior graphic designers and the vice president of marketing before going forward with concepts.
- Maintains technical knowledge by reading professional journals and remaining current on marketing and design trends, among other things.
- Learns about brand rules, visuals, components, and overall brand identity, as well as the guidelines of our partners.
- makes use of the brand’s defined principles and styles when making print pieces, image-based mailings, and digital assets for our website and social media channels.
- creates stunning and readable presentations for our sales department using already PowerPoint templates.
- Creates a basic layout of the art and prose for the assignment, taking into consideration the media requirements for arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic elements. Adapt designs and copy in response to stakeholder instructions.
- Works well as part of a collaborative team, and directly with Senior Graphic Designer, VP of Marketing, and outside agencies (when necessary).
- contribution to the development of visually striking marketing materials and innovative methods of introducing our products and services to the public and our business partners.
- Collects data and resources from specified sources in order to complete assignments.
- Skills in teamwork and communication are essential.
- Experience with 3D (using Blender or another program) and Microsoft PowerPoint are plusses.
- Focus on usability and the quality of the user’s experience in the design process.
- capable of working with print projects using the Adobe InDesign and Illustrator process.
- Adaptability and creativity to changing situations and needs.