19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Graphic Designer for Insights & Storytelling – Mecca
Researching, planning, designing, and implementing graphic design and technical illustration for a variety of deliverables, including hard copy and online assets, are among the responsibilities. This position entails designing and implementing designs for a variety of creative projects, including advertisements, magazines, event displays, collateral, and more. The Graphic Designer collaborates with project owners, vendors, and other designers to achieve business requirements while maintaining high quality control and timely project delivery.
Job Title : Graphic Designer for Insights & Storytelling
Location : Mecca, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.42 per hour.
Company : ReachLocal
Job Type : Full-Time
- The graphic designer, according to the art director’s guidelines, must be able to put together numerous components of a design, such as branding programs.
- The ideal candidate will be able to create educational/factual content for print, digital, and social media campaigns.
- Can take creative direction and modify and improve concepts with feedback from a variety of team members.
- Maintain websites, blogs, social media sites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as desktop publishing and presentation assistance.
- Ensure that all internal and external communications have acceptable graphics and logos. Before being used, the Marketing & Communications Manager must examine and approve any internal visuals, as well as any deviations from the aesthetics.
- Design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, and social media photographs in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent design and organizational abilities, the ability to work as part of a team, the ability to complete work on time and on budget, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to manage multiple jobs and projects.
- Choose the procedures that are optimal for creating the intended visual effects, and give suggestions for methods and materials to get the desired result.
- Coordinate the external printing of planned and prepared printed content that has been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Have 3 years of digital marketing design expertise, with an emphasis on digital channels.
- An approved bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from an approved institution or a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- It is necessary to have a solid knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) as well as Macintosh computers.
- Extensive experience with illustrating concepts by creating a rough layout of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval by submitting a rough layout for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- Working knowledge of web-based collaborative technologies.
- Strong PC skills and application experience are required, with Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP being preferred.