27 May 2023
Full-Time Graphic Designer – Shaqra
For emails, web pages, social media graphics, banner advertisements, and other digital elements, the Digital Designer is responsible for generating effective and on-brand creative. The Digital Designer will manage, design, and schedule email campaigns, collaborate with our in-house Digital Marketing team and in-house Graphic Design team to create compelling digital and social media campaigns, work with our e-Commerce team and developers to ensure aesthetics are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards, and ensure branding consistency across all digital customer touchpoints.
Job Title : Graphic Designer
Location : Shaqra, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.63 per hour.
Company : Action Associates
Job Type : Full-Time
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work in a team, complete projects on time and on budget, pay great attention to detail, and juggle multiple tasks and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- The candidate must be able to create instructive and factual content for print, internet, and social media campaigns.
- Can follow creative direction and use feedback from a variety of team members to fine-tune and improve designs
- Validate and enforce the right use of images and logos in all internal and external communications. Before being used, all internal graphics, as well as any variations from the aesthetics, shall be given to the Marketing Communications Manager for review and permission.
- 5+ years of professional graphic design expertise with demonstrated project management skills.
- Maintain intranet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as provide desktop publishing and presentation support.
- Design and produce promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media photographs in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate the production of printed products that have been designed, developed, and approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager by an outside vendor.
- The graphic designer must be able to bring together numerous components of a design, such as branding programs, according to the art director’s criteria.
- Select the most appropriate strategies for attaining the necessary visual effects and give recommendations for methods and materials.
- Understanding of web-based collaborative applications is required.
- The applicant must be familiar with the use of these programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Strong PC skills and application knowledge are required; experience with MS Excel, Hyperion, and SAP is preferred.
- An approved bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from an approved institution or a high school diploma or equivalent, as well as at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- Experiential knowledge of illustrating concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval by submitting rough layouts for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.