26 May 2023
Full-Time Grill Cook – Al Udeid
To join our team, we’re seeking for a motivated and passionate Cook! You’ll be able to do more than merely prepare delectable meals from scratch under the guidance of the instructor. Every day, through your meals, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with residents and improve their quality of life. Come be a part of our team and make every day count in the kitchen!
Job Title : Grill Cook
Location : Al Udeid, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 11.96 per hour.
Company : Bob Evans Restaurants
Job Type : Full-Time
- Meets scheduling requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday times, in order to satisfy company expectations.
- In order to efficiently plan production requirements and request supplies and equipment, this individual evaluates goods, reviews menus, estimates food requirements, verifies production, and keeps records.
- Assist with cleaning equipment and dishwashing machines as needed to keep all kitchen areas, tools, and utensils clean.
- Make short- and long-term cash management strategies, as well as monthly and yearly cash flow estimates.
- In the absence of the Head Chef or Sous Chef, bears responsible for maintaining safe and efficient kitchen operations.
- The Cook must be careful, well-dressed, professional, and work effectively as part of a team.
- A cook is in charge of the set-up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and manufacturing of food and beverage items, as well as the closing and storage of each work station.
- Lifting up to 20 pounds, pushing/pulling up to 40 pounds, and carrying up to 30 pounds are all vital, as is standing and walking frequently.
- Produce high-quality hot and cold meals according to the Executive Chef’s instructions.
- Organizes and cleans all kitchen areas, including storage shelves, passageways, work surfaces, walk-ins, refrigerators, and coolers.
- Cooking experience in a high-volume, fast-paced kitchen for at least one year is required.
- Must follow all health department and food safety rules stated by the state and executive chef, including HACCP and ServSafe concepts.
- Possess the ability to focus and collaborate with a variety of supervisors.
- If you are 18 years old or older, you must be able to pass a background check as required by Company policy, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, former job, education, and personal references, unless federal, state, or provincial legislation prohibits it.
- A high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in general education (GED).