18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Group Controller – Al Reeth
Accountability for the company’s accounting operations falls to the Financial Controller, who must produce periodic financial reports, maintain a sufficient accounting recordkeeping system, and implement a comprehensive set of controls and budgets to reduce risk, improve the accuracy of financial reports, and ensure that the company’s reported financial results adhere to generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) or international financial standards (IFRS).
Job Title : Group Controller
Location : Al Reeth, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.22 per hour.
Company : NuRide Transportation
Job Type : Part-Time
- Conducts research and analysis, generating reports that include profitability analyses, return on investment analyses, cost analyses, comparative financial data, and informative data to support conclusions and recommendations.
- Oversee the tax return and quarterly tax distribution processes, collaborating with internal constituents and external tax advisors to ensure proper and timely completion in accordance with local, state, and federal government regulations.
- By doing research and planning and implementing, Finance Department efforts, such as the introduction of new software and systems and other departmental or firm-wide changes, may be supported
- Maintains equipment inventories, evaluates new equipment and processes, establishes preventative maintenance standards, and negotiates service contracts to ensure appropriate operation.
- Organizes, supervises, and helps team members complete daily, weekly, and monthly accounting tasks in order to correctly record, classify, and control monetary transactions. Responsibilities include
- Maintains strict accounting controls to guarantee internal and external compliance.
- Prepares and creates financial plan changes and suggestions based on budget and financial data. Internal management and parent firm need information/results.
- Researching old and new pieces of legislation, predicting new pieces of legislation, enforcing adherence to regulations, submitting financial reports, and providing advice to management on appropriate courses of action are all part of maintaining compliance with legal obligations imposed by the federal government, state governments, and local governments.
- Sets suitable revenue recognition and cost accrual methods adequate to successfully govern the company’s assets
- Responds to specific reports and interpretations of financial results and associated systems, as well as possible issue areas, as requested by Property Management at all levels.
- It helps financial personnel achieve their goals by providing coaching, counseling and punishing as well as by planning, monitoring and assessing their work results.
- A bachelor’s degree is necessary, preferably with a concentration in economics, accounting, or finance. Strong preference given to candidates who have either a master’s degree or an additional professional credential (such as a CPA or CMA).
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in accounting, auditing, and finance necessary, with a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- To be proactive, one must be able to solve problems on their own without the constant guidance of others. Always on the lookout for additional responsibilities and open to hearing and reacting to criticism.
- With a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of experience in an accounting or a related field, you must have at least one year of supervisory experience as well.