19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Guest Service Representative (Front Desk Agent) – Al-Ghat
The role of Hotel Front Desk Agent must exhibit and encourage a strong dedication to delivering the best possible guest experience. The job is in charge of helping visitors at all times, answering phones, and checking in and out guests in compliance with business policies and procedures. The Hotel Front Desk is also in charge of completing the essential front office daily documentation and ensuring that all colleagues and guests are safe and secure in accordance with corporate principles and standards.
Job Title : Guest Service Representative (Front Desk Agent)
Location : Al-Ghat, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.11 per hour.
Company : The Dominick Hotel
Job Type : Full-Time
- Always provide a warm greeting to consumers in a true and courteous manner. It is important to have a voice that is upbeat and easy to hear, to actively listen in order to comprehend requests, to reply with the necessary action, and to offer correct information, such as outlet hours and nearby attractions.
- A hotel’s commitment to providing excellent customer service and fostering a sense of camaraderie may be measured by its level of “people excellence.” Exhibit superior quality in the products you sell to your customers by treating them with respect and providing prompt and accurate service when they arrive.
- Information about a hotel, such as communications, reports, and files, must be kept private and safe at all times. Take care of all requests for reservations, both those coming in and those going out. Follow the General Manager’s instructions for lost and found items.
- Using machine totals, prepare deposit slips, and advise the Guest Services Manager on daily bank status, balance daily payments and expenditures. Changes must be made
- We’ll know whether they had a good experience after they’ve checked out. If you can’t fix a problem within the company’s rules and regulations, contact a supervisor.
- Fill out the registration forms for your guests and double verify that they have provided all of the necessary information in the appropriate spaces. Always make sure that the information in guest accounts is up to date, including credit card and identification numbers, as well as any modifications.
- You must clean the lobby, staff break room, guest laundry, exercise facility, vending areas, stairwells, and public places as directed by the management.
- A friendly smile and aid in gathering information about the guest and local attractions are necessary components of offering great service to guests. Priority is given to the happiness of guests above the investigation of possible new sources of revenue.
- Being available for guests in a timely manner while also being pleasant and professional Maintain a high degree of service and hospitality, Resolve guest problems and complaints as quickly as possible and satisfactorily as a professional
- Help other departments like Breakfast, Social, Housekeeping, and Laundry to be successful. Ensure that the hotel’s toilets, lobby, and any other public spaces are kept spotless.
- Communicate well with both internal and external customers who need patience, tact, and diplomacy to control their anger, get the right information, and solve problems.
- able to do necessary work while standing and moving around the front office Can read, write, speak, and listen in English.
- Relatively advanced computer skills required to obtain and input data in a timely and accurate manner. Being able to hear and notice the early warning signs of an oncoming disaster is critical.
- The ability to run the property management system technology is required. It is required to be able to go through all shift reports and conduct the audit function as needed and assigned.
- Required education level is the equivalent of a high school diploma or above. Previous knowledge with computers is essential, Experience working at hotels’ front desks, with a minimum of three years’ worth required.