27 May 2023
Part-Time Head Lifeguard – Afif
The job of a lifeguard is to keep swimmers and spectators safe by enforcing safety regulations and reacting appropriately to emergencies, as well as teaching and encouraging good swimming practices and attitudes. People must be able to work on their own, but also as part of a larger team of employees. In order to succeed in this profession, you must be able to interact with the public in a number of ways. Additional hours may be necessary for special events, weekends, and even split shift employment.
Job Title : Head Lifeguard
Location : Afif, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.21 per hour.
Company : The Boys’ Club of New York
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintains the pool and surrounding deck areas, as well as the pool house and gutters, by keeping an eye on the water chemistry of the pool water.
- Follows all pool safety rules and procedures, and ensures that these safe work practices and procedures, as well as established policies, rules, and regulations, are followed.
- Along with lifeguard responsibilities, they do tasks such as accident prevention and water safety education.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding to member and visitor enquiries in a polite way, giving information within the scope of the assignment, and addressing complaints in an effective and timely manner.
- Keeps an eye on members and visitors while they are in the pool area and makes sure they follow all of the Club’s safety rules and regulations.
- The pool deck, break room, bathrooms, and drains should be kept clean.
- When training youngsters to swim or spending time with their families, keep an eye out for any pool-related infractions that might risk their health and safety.
- Help maintain a variety of accident reports by reading, writing, translating, and communicating in English to carry out the job’s responsibilities.
- Washing the pool, cleaning the pool decks, cleaning and situating the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence, and cleaning the flower bed areas are all part of the pool and pool area preparation for the summer season.
- To provide aquatic services as defined by the club, such as giving swim classes, overseeing group swim activities, and assisting with other aquatic program activities.
- An essential skill is the capacity to create and maintain excellent working connections with co-workers, departments, and the general public.
- To be successful in this role, you must have experience working with children and others with disabilities.
- Professional rescuers must maintain current American Red Cross certification in lifeguarding, community first aid, and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Before being employed as a lifeguard, a candidate must have worked as one for at least three months.
- A high school diploma or GED is necessary for this position.