This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time Health Economist – Riyadh
The candidate with good quantitative modelling abilities and the ability to use statistical/machine learning, econometric, and experimental design methodologies is required for this position. The applicant should be able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders in order to turn data-driven results into actionable insights. The ideal applicant is a self-starter who is comfortable with uncertainty, has excellent attention to detail, and can operate in a fast-paced, constantly changing workplace.
Job Title : Health Economist
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 42.02 per hour.
Company : Monument Economics Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Mathematical models and statistical techniques must be used to analyze data.
- Work collaboratively with other economists and high-level executives to explain and present economic ideas and quantitative data to non-technical audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Contribute to the development of the department’s toolbox and products in order to fulfil business demands, including the introduction of innovative and creative solutions.
- For analytic purposes, it is required to collect and analyze current data as well as conduct research to identify new data sources.
- Carry out surveys to collect economic data, compare previously given data to current conditions and establish the linkages between key economic elements for well-defined projects, among other things.
- Contribute to analytical research projects on a range of economic policy issues on behalf of public and private sector clients (e.g. market research, surveys, project and impact evaluations, etc.)
- Determines and recommends schedules and methods for supplying economic and financial data in order to comply with specified reporting standards, processes, and procedures; assists in the formulation of budget and economic goals and objectives that are consistent with strategic planning initiatives; and performs other duties as assigned.
- Under the supervision of a senior economist, conduct economic research, analyze and interpret economic data, produce benefit estimates, and report results.
- Plan, organize, and report on studies based on problems highlighted by research sponsors, management, or senior employees.
- To evaluate and forecast market activity, it’s vital to look back at historical trends.
- The applicant must be self-motivated, willing to learn, and capable of taking on leadership duties in order to be considered for the role.
- At least 21 semester hours of economics, plus three semester hours of statistics, accounting, or calculus, were necessary.
- Strong written and spoken communication abilities, as well as the ability to customize messages to a variety of audiences including business, media/press, academic, technical, and political audiences.
- Teaching duties in a college or institution that involved both classroom instruction in economics courses and one of the following: (1) personal research with results, (2) direction of graduate theses in economics, or (3) consulting or advising on technical economics difficulties.
- Entrepreneurship, small business, employment, and labor market dynamics are all subject to the most current economics academic study.