26 May 2023
Full-Time Hospitality Services Associate ( Concierge) – Howtat Bani Tamim
It is the responsibility of our Concierge to provide a positive first impression for all guests since they are the face of the community. The Concierge will be in charge of welcoming prospective residents, their families, and guests, as well as handling all incoming and outgoing phone calls and conveying messages to the appropriate parties. As part of the marketing and sales operations, the concierge delivers an overview of community information to individuals who inquire.
Job Title : Hospitality Services Associate ( Concierge)
Location : Howtat Bani Tamim, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.4 per hour.
Company : FROSCH TRAVEL
Job Type : Full-Time
- Eliminating accidents and enforcing safe working practices are two ways to keep the workplace safe.
- Knowing what’s going on in the business helps consumers stay on top of new services and forthcoming events. Constant contact with data sources is established and maintained. Residency plans that include dining and recreational activities for residents
- Achieve a good experience to every individual, starting with an unrivaled first impression and continuing with the development of rapport with other Associates, visitors, and existing residents.
- Plans and conducts social and recreational programming for the property’s occupants, such as movie evenings, game nights, and other social gatherings, among other things.
- Protects both people and property by investigating suspicious activity and monitoring security cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, and building alarms.
- It is important to treat all visitors to the site with respect, regardless of whether they are suppliers, customers, or job seekers. Learn about the company and notify the right people about your visit (s).
- You may fax, mail, message, and ship. Help individuals fax or mail papers, letters, and goods.
- Residents’ questions and requests are handled, packages are stored and delivered when requested, and the property is open to approved guests and suppliers.
- As an Associate, you’ll be responsible for inspecting the community’s common areas and facilities.
- Make it easier for residents and service employees to get in touch with each other for both regular and emergency repairs. It is best to contact for aid sooner rather than later in an emergency.
- The above-mentioned duties are carried out in strict accordance with established regulations and standards.
- When you love working with people and can follow instructions when they are offered, collaboration may be a positive experience.
- When applying for this position, you must be able to interact with customers and be able to utilize Microsoft Office.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in hospitality, administration, or marketing is required.
- You must have a thorough understanding of the resort’s operations and what goes on there