26 May 2023
Full-Time HR Specialist – Tax – Riyadh
We’re seeking for an HR Specialist right now. This job is largely responsible for carrying out the company’s overall labor strategy, addressing labor and employee relations issues, and cultivating cooperative ties with labor union leadership. Contract administration, contract interpretation, grievance processing, arbitration preparation, Letters of Agreement, negotiation preparation, and negotiation coordination will be managed by the HR Specialist for the facility.
Job Title : HR Specialist – Tax
Location : Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.03 per hour.
Company : Open Systems Technologies
Job Type : Full-Time
- In the Company’s HR information system, processes performance reviews, wage/salary transactions, and disciplinary actions in a timely and approved manner.
- Performs onboarding for new employees, which includes data entry into the HR Information System and new employee orientation. Ensures that data is input correctly and completely, and that employees have a thorough awareness of Company policies and procedures, including the material in the employee handbook.
- Regular audits and documentation of relevant quality control procedures are required to ensure the integrity of employee data.
- Answers queries about employee people and enters, updates, additions, and deletions into the HR Information System as requested. Reports unusual or unsolvable situations to the HR Manager, who will take action as needed.
- Leave of absence processing and compliance with federal, state, and municipal standards are handled by this position.
- Insurance, retirement plans and personnel transactions including new hiring, promotion evaluations, transfer requests and terminations are all kept track of by the HR department.
- You will be engaging employees and resolving issues quickly, with professionalism while maintaining tact. You should also escalate concerns as appropriate to management when necessary. The goal of this position is to provide facility management, Regional HR and Corporate HR insight into employee worries or complaints on behalf of the company.
- As a recruiter, I will make sure to help meet or exceed the monthly and annual recruitment targets as well as work with our centralized recruiting team in order to ensure that candidates have positive experiences.
- Employees are given guidance on the company’s HR policies and processes (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- Prepares regular and special reports by doing essential trend analysis and identifying problem areas with a small margin of error and a high degree of importance.
- The applicant must have a strong willingness to learn and improve his skills on a regular basis, as well as a strong sense of leadership and responsibility.
- Listens intently to consumers’ concerns and tries to resolve them openly.
- It’s necessary to have a college or university degree in human resources, labor relations, employment law, or a related discipline.
- Human resource principles, policies, procedures, and basic employment requirements must all be properly comprehended.
- Excellent communication skills