26 May 2023
Full-Time Human Resources Coordinator – Al Qatif
The HR Specialist will be in charge of the HR department’s day-to-day operations, which will include new hire processing and drug screening, facilitation of orientation and guest service training, management of the employee information system, including data entry and reports, upkeep of all employee files/records retention, and employment verifications.
Job Title : Human Resources Coordinator
Location : Al Qatif, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 14.26 per hour.
Company : Havas Health Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Human resource rules and procedures are communicated to employees (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- Prepares routine and special reports by conducting necessary trend analysis and identifying high-priority issue areas with a small margin for error.
- When communicating with internal and external partners as well as clients/customers, the ability to exude confidence, knowledge, and empathy is essential.
- The HR Generalist will be in charge of employee-related issues and concerns, as well as maintaining continual communication with facility management and Corporate HR. The main goal is to ensure that the employees of the organization have pleasant working connections.
- Responsible for ensuring that FMLA, ADA, and other federal, state, and local laws are adhered to by processing leaves of action in the company’s timekeeping system.
- Onboarding new workers, which involves data input into the Human Resources Information System and new employee orientation, is the responsibility of this position. Ensures that data is entered accurately and thoroughly, and that staff are fully aware of the Company’s rules and procedures, including the information included in the employee handbook.
- Answers queries about employee people and enters, updates, additions, and deletions into the HR Information System as requested. Reports unusual or unsolvable situations to the HR Manager, who will take action as needed.
- You’ll be supported in your local job search while meeting or exceeding monthly and annual recruiting targets. You also make sure that candidates and hiring managers have a positive experience during the process.
- Performance evaluations, compensation transactions, and disciplinary actions in the HR information system are all completed on schedule and according to authorized authorization.
- Keeps track of insurance coverage, retirement plans, and personnel transactions like hiring, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and other personnel and payroll issues.
- Degree in HR, labor relations, employment law, or a similar field from a college or university
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- There must be a thorough understanding of human resources concepts, practices, and processes.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and develop.
- An eager problem-solver who pays attention to customer indications and seeks to resolve issues gracefully and honestly.