27 May 2023
Full-Time Human Resources Manager – Qaryat Al Ulya
This Human Resources (HR) Specialist position is a technical specialist who provides the Company with a one-of-a-kind service by combining extraordinary knowledge, competence, and experience. HR Specialists work under little supervision and provide paraprofessional help in HR functional areas such as recruitment, onboarding, personnel records, employee relations, regulatory reporting requirements, benefits administration, and other areas as needed.
Job Title : Human Resources Manager
Location : Qaryat Al Ulya, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.28 per hour.
Company : Resilience Lab
Job Type : Full-Time
- Supports local recruiting and outreach efforts to meet or exceed monthly and annual recruiting targets in coordination with the centralized team. Ensures a positive experience for candidates as well as hiring managers.
- Confidence, expertise, and empathy are crucial while speaking with internal and external partners, clients/customers.
- Performs performance evaluations, wage/salary transactions, and disciplinary actions in the Company’s human resources information system in a timely and within authorized permitted basis.
- Responsible for ensuring that FMLA, ADA, and other federal, state, and local laws are adhered to by processing leaves of action in the company’s timekeeping system.
- Regular and special reports are generated using vital trend analysis and issue area identification with a small margin of error and high priority.
- This position will be responsible for employee-related problems and concerns, as well as maintaining close communication with facility management and corporate human resources. The primary objective is to guarantee that the company’s personnel have positive relationships with one another.
- Responds to employee personnel inquiries and enters, updates, Adds, and deletes necessary data in the HR Information System. Any unusual or unsolved issues are reported to the HR Manager for follow-up.
- New employee orientation and data input into the HR Information System are part of the onboarding process. Ensures that data is entered accurately and thoroughly, and that staff are well-versed in Company rules and procedures, including those in the employee handbook, as well as other relevant information.
- It also keeps track of personnel issues such as recruitment, promotions, transfers and other personnel and payroll issues.
- Following the company’s human resources policy is made clear to workers via a series of training sessions (e.g. Time Off with Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, etc.).
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong willingness to learn and improve.
- HR principles, policies, processes, and basic employment law all necessitate a thorough grasp and familiarity with them.
- It is necessary to have communication abilities.
- Passionate problem-solver who pays great attention to client feedback and seeks to address issues directly.
- A bachelor’s degree in human resources, labor relations, employment law, or a similar discipline is required.