26 May 2023
Full-Time Immediate – Receptionist – Upscale Salon Midtown – Training Provided – Al Hait
We are looking for a capable individual that is a team player, knowledgeable, and practical. The position demands the ability to deliver first-rate customer service in a busy, private setting. The Receptionist is in charge of welcoming members and visitors, taking reservations, routing calls, addressing questions about member accounts, and generally delivering great service to members. various administrative duties and, when necessary, offers support to other team members.
Job Title : Immediate – Receptionist – Upscale Salon Midtown – Training Provided
Location : Al Hait, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.77 per hour.
Company : Arrow Search Partners
Job Type : Full-Time
- Participate in staff meetings for the department of operations, the department of finance, the department of performance management, and other departments as needed.
- Make use of a telephone system with many lines to receive and transfer calls, as well as to accept and deliver messages.
- The individual accountable for facilitating CMMS request activation, monitoring request status, and providing backup training support.
- Visitors and employees should be asked to sign out and in so that attendance can be accurately recorded. See to it that everyone’s whereabouts are tracked.
- Perform additional administrative tasks, including filing, copying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Maintain office and file cabinet keys as well as sign out ledgers for various office equipment.
- Welcoming visitors, employees, messengers, and study subjects. Guests should be escorted or guided to their destinations when the nature and purpose of the visit have been established.
- Billing, data entry, word processing, new case file creation, and letter writing are all on the list of things you’ll be doing.
- Plan and execute employee data collection and database updates, including but not limited to annual compliance trainings, employee tracking, and new hires.
- All incoming calls must be answered, screened, and forwarded as appropriate, and basic information must be provided as needed.
- To guarantee that any problems reported to the front desk are documented and handled in a timely and professional way, extreme attention to detail is required.
- ability to multitask and produce high-quality work under pressure of time constraints.
- Experience as a receptionist and/or office assistant in high-paced setting.
- The ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint is a must.
- Follow-up, communication, and consideration for clients, staff, and other professionals are all excellent.