19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Immigration Paralegal – Al Khobar
We need a law clerk. People who do legal research work read briefs and other legal documents, figure out which issues are important, research statutes and precedents and other things that affect these issues, and write opinions, rulings, and other documents. The judge who is in charge of the Court of Common Pleas assigns the person to do the work.
Job Title : Immigration Paralegal
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.5 per hour.
Company : Hamel Law Firm, PC
Job Type : Full-Time
- They conduct research and, based on the study’s results, provide a proposed opinion for the judge to use in explaining the court’s decision and why it was made.
- responsible for incorporating, registering, and sending out formal correspondence on behalf of a company.
- Additional labor tasks that involve skills, knowledge, and physical needs equal to or fewer than those indicated above should be performed.
- Compiles, organizes, and indexes diverse evidence exhibits to prepare presentations for court hearings.
- Gather and summarize all relevant information, identify significant issues and noteworthy features, and then create briefs and other submissions that will be utilized in the case prior to the trial. Detailed summaries of the case are provided to each member of the panel and include information on the most likely outcome based on the evidence, as well as biographical information on the participants.
- The law clerk talks about cases with the judge, making sure that all important points are taken into account and that the judge understands his or her point of view. He or she also drafts opinions and orders for both civil and criminal cases, sentencing decisions, and other issues. He or she makes sure that the citation of applicable statutes and precedents is correct.
- Proactively search out commercial prospects related to the legal industry, and devise and see through the implementation of appropriate features/functionalities on the website.
- Perform in-depth research into the parties’ legal arguments and authority to verify or disprove their legality or accuracy in legal papers. Produce legal documents based on this in-depth investigation.
- as well as any other tasks delegated by the principal, assist in client meetings and presentations
- Ascertain the need for further proof or information before developing a plan to get it.
- Having the ability to write legal papers that include significant topics, references to law and precedent, and judicial viewpoints is critical.
- Employees are expected to conduct themselves professionally and courteously in all interactions with customers, coworkers and the general public, regardless of whether they are in person or over the phone.
- familiarity with the rules and regulations governing civil and criminal proceedings as they apply to the jurisdiction of the Court of Common Pleas is required.
- Having the ability to work together with others, to recognize and respect lines of authority, and to maintain cordial relationships with members of the public.
- A Juris Doctor or Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized legal school is required for enrollment .