27 May 2023
Full-Time IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT – Al Khobar
The Deployment Consultant will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and effective setup and implementation of the Company solution for our new mid-market clients. Ensure all client deliverables are fulfilled as part of an Implementation team.
Job Title : IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 32.47 per hour.
Company : Intone Networks
Job Type : Full-Time
- Customers may find client tools and consultations such as enablement, communications management, change management, and technical help to be quite beneficial.
- Coordinate and lead Client User Testing, record and track test findings, ensure problems are handled in a timely way, and document and track test results;
- Each implementation project must be performed in a planned and controlled manner that notifies the client of the estimated completion dates for each step of the implementation.
- Work breakdown structures (WBSs) and a thorough plan (i.e., milestones) are maintained to guarantee the project is completed on time and to specifications.
- Internal and external functional and technical subject matter experts cooperate to build alternative technical or business solutions; provides advice on possibilities, risks, costs vs benefits, and influence on other business processes and system priorities.
- deciding the extent of the job, allocating the appropriate cash and staff, creating deadlines, developing communication strategies, and describing the sorts of testing and maintenance to be conducted
- Before implementing new workflows, scripts, or solutions, test them. Provide project coordination for more complex account setups to assure success.
- Stakeholder groups get weekly status briefings on project accomplishments, plans for the next week, and issues needing management and stakeholder attention.
- Developing a solution that works effectively for each customer, offers value, and boosts development potential is a critical aspect of implementing Company Solutions.
- Recognize and assist consumers who aren’t utilizing the service sufficiently.
- Configuration testing, coordination and supervision of the user testing, documenting and monitoring of test results, and ensuring that issues are rectified quickly.
- Bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are preferred, but not essential.
- A functional and technical subject matter expert (internal and external) collaborates with functional and technical subject matter experts to develop alternative technical or business solutions; advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and systems priorities.
- Five years of experience in implementing/onboarding/project management/customer success/building relationships/change management.
- Recognizes a great deal of responsibility for project completion; good information-sharing abilities; requires little supervision from a senior manager.