26 May 2023
Full-Time Implementation Consultant – As Sulayyil
An Implementation Consultant manages Legislative Management initiatives for current and new customers. ICs collaborate with our most established public sector customers to maximize product use. Knowledge of products, attention to detail, flexibility, and a passion for customer success are required. Candidates should have a consultative style and a “”do whatever it takes”” mindset.
Job Title : Implementation Consultant
Location : As Sulayyil, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.43 per hour.
Company : Accenture
Job Type : Full-Time
- The goal of SMEs working together is to effect other processes and system priorities.
- Test new scripts, workflows, or other solutions before putting them into use as part of a new process. For more complicated account settings, projects need to be coordinated to ensure a successful end.
- When the implementation process is planned and regulated, it is simpler to keep the customer informed about the expected completion dates of each phase.
- The project will be finished on time and to specification if WBSs and a well-planned project schedule are followed.
- Look for consumers who aren’t utilizing the service often enough and give them advice on how to get back into the habit of doing so.
- identifying the scope of work, allocating the appropriate cash and staff, setting deadlines, devising communication strategies, and describing the sorts of testing and maintenance to be conducted on software projects
- Customized Company Solutions to fit the individual needs of the Client is an essential component of the deployment process.
- To keep everyone up-to-date, project stakeholders get weekly updates on the project’s successes, plans for the next week, and problems that need management and stakeholder attention.
- Services like enablement, communication management, change management and technical help may be very beneficial to clients.
- Responsible for making sure the configuration is correct based on business and technical needs. This includes, but is not limited to, end-to-end configuration testing, coordinating and leading Client User Testing, documenting and tracking test results, and making sure problems are fixed in a timely manner.
- Actually acknowledges considerable project completion responsibilities; outstanding information sharing abilities; requires little supervision from a senior manager.
- People with bachelor’s degrees in business or related fields are best suited for this job, but it’s not required.
- Five or more years of expertise in implementation, onboarding, project management, client success, relationship development, and change management.
- Accountable for ensuring that the configuration is accurate in accordance with business and technical requirements, which includes, but is not limited to, completing end-to-end configuration testing, coordinating and leading user testing, documenting and tracking test results, and ensuring that issues are resolved quickly.
- Develops alternative technical or business solutions in collaboration with functional and technical subject matter experts (both internal and external). Gives advice on possibilities, risks, costs vs. benefits, and effects on other business processes and system priorities.