Full-Time Implementation Consultant I – Al Qunfudhah
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for implementing MSP and RPO operational services. Build future state process maps with stakeholders by gathering their requirements. Configure the system in accordance with the agreed-upon specifications. Manual configuration is an option for the Implementation Consultant. A Change Strategy Plan will be developed by the Implementation Consultant, who will lead the program adoption activities. The Implementation Consultant works closely with all project teams to ensure that the proposed solution fulfills specific workstream requirements and benefits the whole MSP solution. 3 to 5 years of direct consulting and/or process improvement experience.
Job Title : Implementation Consultant I
Location : Al Qunfudhah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 35.66 per hour.
Company : AT&T
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to produce a solution that works effectively for each client, offers value, and boosts development potential, a vital aspect of deployment is modifying Company Solutions to fit the particular demands of the Customer.
- With a structured and regulated implementation process, it is simpler for the customer to know when each phase is expected to be completed.
- Prepare for the launch of a new process by testing new scripts, workflows, or other solutions ahead of time. Coordination of projects is required for more complex account setups to ensure a successful finish.
- There are weekly status updates for stakeholders on the progress of the project, plans for the following week, and any concerns that need to be addressed.
- Coordinating and leading user testing, documenting and monitoring test findings, and making sure that concerns are fixed quickly are just some of the responsibilities of this role.
- Work by SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) from both within and outside the company has the goal of having an influence on many other processes and systems.
- Look for customers who aren’t using the service enough and help them get back into the habit.
- Enablement, communications management, change management, and technical help are examples of client tools and consultations that may be beneficial.
- The project will be finished on time and to specification if WBSs and a well-planned project schedule are followed.
- Creating blueprints for software projects, which includes defining the scope, assigning resources, establishing timelines, laying out communication tactics, and identifying testing and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degrees in business or related fields are ideal candidates for this position, while they are not required.
- In partnership with functional and technical subject matter experts (internal and external), develops alternative technical or business solutions; advises on possibilities, risks, costs vs. benefits, and effect on other business processes and system priorities.
- Make sure the configuration is correct based on business and technical needs. This includes, but is not limited to, end-to-end configuration testing, coordinating and leading Client User Testing, documenting and tracking test results, and making sure problems are fixed in a timely manner.
- Accepts major responsibility for project completion; effective ability to assist others in project completion via knowledge sharing; needs minimal supervision from a more senior manager.
- Implementing, onboarding, project management, customer success, building relationships, and managing change must be done for at least five years.