27 May 2023
Full-Time In-House Graphic Designer – Medina
Our company is looking for a competent Graphic Designer right now. The ideal candidate has a great sense of design, an acute sense of detail, and the ability to generate unique images. It’s crucial to have prior experience building a visual brand, from the initial logo and brand specs to execution across multiple media. Photographic and videography talents come in handy. Print and digital advertisements, direct mail pieces, logoed items, event signage, email campaigns, and other marketing materials will be the responsibility of this person.
Job Title : In-House Graphic Designer
Location : Medina, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.63 per hour.
Company : AssuredPartners
Job Type : Full-Time
- Combine aspects of a design made by another expert, such as branding programs, in accordance with the art director’s requirements.
- Choose the strategies that will best achieve the intended visual effects, and suggest methods and mediums for delivering the desired result.
- Excellent design and organizational skills, as well as the ability to work in a team, complete projects on time and on budget, pay great attention to detail, and juggle multiple tasks and projects, are all desirable qualities.
- Create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner advertisements, and social media pictures with the assistance of cross-functional teams.
- Possess the ability to design presentations and fact-based/educational materials for print, internet, and social media campaigns.
- With over four years of professional graphic design experience and established project management abilities.
- Coordinate the printing of printed materials that have been designed, developed, and approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Ensure that all internal and external communications have acceptable graphics and logos. Before being used, the Marketing & Communications Manager must examine and approve any internal visuals, as well as any deviations from the aesthetics.
- Maintaining internet pages, blogs, social media websites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics, as well as offering desktop publishing and presentation support, is required of the applicant.
- Assist Senior Designers, Art Directors, and the Creative Director in bringing the brand and seasonal expression to life in all marketing materials.
- Experiential knowledge of illustrating concepts through the creation of rough layouts of art and copy in terms of arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts, obtaining concept approval through the submission of rough layouts for approval, and preparing finished copy and art for production and printing.
- An authorized bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or visual arts/communications is required. If the candidate possesses a related Master’s degree in visual information and graphics design from a recognized institution, or a high school certificate or equivalent, as well as at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design, the bachelor’s degree may be waived.
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are all highly regarded applications. It is necessary to have strong PC abilities as well as application knowledge.
- The applicant must be familiar with the use of these programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- A basic understanding of web-based collaborative tools is required.