26 May 2023
Full-Time Industrial Hygiene – Sumaira’a
It is the Industrial Hygienist’s job to oversee program operations and deal with routine safety and health problems while using advanced industrial hygiene principles and support from professionals.
Job Title : Industrial Hygiene
Location : Sumaira’a, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.93 per hour.
Company : Barker Search Llc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establish and execute out sample plans that involve determining acceptable analytic techniques, equipment selection, calibration, laboratory interface, and data analysis.
- Help customers with public health scenarios, such as workplace inspections to verify the implementation of prescribed risk reduction measures and the provision of up-to-date data detailing working conditions, processes given, and important risks or trends.
- In order to construct hazard categories, gather information on the demographics of personnel, processes, prospective dangers, and mitigation measures in industrial and administrative contexts.
- Project managers and senior management officials should have access to up-to-date information on federal, state, and local industrial hygiene regulations.
- IDEA and PACE programs may be used as examples of how Total Quality can be implemented in practice.
- Set up and carry out a thorough ventilation audit. Selection and calibration of test equipment, performance measurement, data analysis, and comparison to relevant standards should all be part of this investigation.
- Professional safety and health assessments and inspections should be carried out to eliminate or restrict physical conditions, operational techniques, or other factors that represent unnecessary risks to human health and safety. Prepare written reports outlining the findings and making recommendations for/coordinating corrective measures.
- Raise awareness of safety, sanitation and environmental standards among your personnel.
- Examine pertinent toxicological and safety data for chemicals utilized in Tesla’s labs and provide suggestions for exposure management and evaluation.
- Maintain control over the completion of complete exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys/analyses, and the creation of industrial hygiene reports, among other things.
- High levels of proficiency in oral and written communication; shown ability to provide persuasive client presentations and prepare detailed written reports.
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the following technical subjects and at least two years of related work experience are required. A closely related physical or biological science such as industrial hygiene, chemistry, biology, environmental health, or occupational health
- Reducing risks to guarantee compliance with OSHA and other regulations and guidelines.
- The ability to express advanced technical knowledge of occupational safety and health standards as well as standard ideas, methods, principles, and procedures. The able to identify practical knowledge of current occupational safety and health practices and applications.
- Comprehensive medical surveillance and related program administration knowledge, including medical clearance for respirator usage, audiometry, and substance-specific testing.