18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Industrial Hygienist – Al Bad’
The Industrial Hygienist oversees program-level operations and resolves/addresses regular safety and health concerns using knowledge of industrial hygiene principles and professional guidance.
Job Title : Industrial Hygienist
Location : Al Bad’, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.2 per hour.
Company : Jefferies
Job Type : Full-Time
- Professional safety and health assessments and inspections should be carried out to eliminate or restrict physical conditions, operational techniques, or other factors that represent unnecessary risks to human health and safety. Prepare written reports outlining the findings and making recommendations for/coordinating corrective measures.
- The most current information on federal, state, and local industrial hygiene standards should be sought from the highest levels of management and project authorities.
- A ventilation review should be planned and implemented. This inquiry should also involve equipment selection and calibration, as well as performance measurement, data analysis, and comparison to relevant standards.
- An analytic method should be identified and the requisite analytic equipment selected and calibrated, as well as a laboratory interface established and sample programs carried out, which should comprise data processing and analysis.
- Help customers with public health scenarios, such as workplace inspections to verify the implementation of prescribed risk reduction measures and the provision of up-to-date data detailing working conditions, processes given, and important risks or trends.
- Provide suggestions for exposure management and evaluation based on a study of pertinent toxicological and safety data for compounds utilized in Tesla’s labs.
- Work with others to plan and execute detailed exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys and analyses, and the creation of industrial hygiene reports
- Perform industrial and administrative workplace hazard characterizations that include worker demographics, procedures, hazards, and controls.
- IDEA and PACE programs may be used as examples of how Total Quality can be implemented in practice.
- Developing, implementing, and disseminating communication programs to increase and encourage employee understanding of incident prevention, industrial hygiene, and environmental compliance are all important responsibilities.
- Knowledge of medical surveillance and associated programs, such as medical checks for the use of respirators, audiometry, and substance-specific testing procedures.
- Competence in both written and spoken communication, as well as a proven track record of delivering excellent client presentations and producing written reports
- Deep technology understanding of occupational safety and health standards, as well as standard concepts, techniques, principles and practices. Knowledge of contemporary workplace safety and health procedures and applications may be identified.
- Thorough understanding of the BMBL, OSHA standards, and associated rules and legislation in order to guarantee compliance
- Work experience of at least two years in a relevant subject, as well as a bachelor’s degree in one of the technical disciplines listed below: A degree in Industrial Hygiene or a closely related physical or biological science, such as engineering, chemistry, biology, environmental health, or occupational health, would be appropriate.