27 May 2023
Part-Time INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST – ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST – Al Khobar
The Industrial Hygienist supervises program-level operations and resolves/addresses regular safety and health concerns, needing expert assistance and applying understanding of industrial hygiene concepts.
Job Title : INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST – ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 37.53 per hour.
Company : Mount Sinai Health System
Job Type : Part-Time
- Hazard characterization in the industrial and administrative workplace should contain information on the characteristics of workers as well as process and risk information.
- Consult with senior management and project officials on industrial hygiene-related laws and federal, state, and municipal regulations using the most up-to-date information available.
- To conduct thorough, expert evaluations of safety and health concerns in order to remove or regulate hazardous physical situations, operational methods, or other variables that represent an unwarranted danger to human health and safety. Write out detailed reports of your findings and provide recommendations for/coordinate remedial steps.
- Keep control over the execution of comprehensive exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys/analyses, and the development of industrial hygiene reports.
- Examine relevant toxicological and safety data for chemicals used in Tesla’s labs and make recommendations for how to manage and evaluate exposure.
- Discuss and put into action efforts to improve employee awareness of incident prevention, industrial hygiene, and compliance with environmental regulations.
- Make sample plans, including the selection of analytic techniques, the selection and calibration of equipment, the design and implementation of laboratory interfaces, and the analysis of data obtained.
- Providing support for client public health crises comprises checking specified workplaces to verify prescribed risk reduction measures are in place and providing updated data defining the condition of the workplaces, detailing procedures supplied, and emphasizing important risks or trends.
- Plan and carry out a ventilation evaluation, which includes apparatus selection and calibration, performance measurement, data analysis, and standard comparison.
- In order to demonstrate the attributes of Total Quality and IDEA and PACE programs, develop and present Total Quality improvement plans.
- Exceptional communication abilities, as well as a track record of successfully presenting to clients and preparing reports.
- Vast experience administering medical surveillance and associated programs, including medical clearance for respirator use, audiometry, and substance-specific testing.
- A bachelor’s degree in one of the following technical subjects and relevant work experience are both necessary: Workers in the fields of mechanical and biological engineering, as well as health care professionals, are well-suited for this job.
- Managing compliance with the BMBL, OSHA standards, and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Intermediate to advanced technical knowledge of IH regulations and procedures; working knowledge of applicable practices and applications.