25 May 2023
Full-Time Industrial Hygienist II – Rafha
Industrial hygienists are needed by our company. The Industrial Hygienist aids in the day-to-day Industrial Hygiene activities and guarantees the health and safety of workers by collecting and evaluating Industrial Hygiene samples in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
Job Title : Industrial Hygienist II
Location : Rafha, Northern Borders, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 39.93 per hour.
Company : Lockheed Martin
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to demonstrate the attributes of Total Quality and IDEA and PACE programs, develop and present Total Quality improvement plans.
- Analyze and provide suggestions based on toxicological and safety data for chemicals used in Tesla’s labs
- Assist clients with public health contingencies, which may include inspecting specified workplaces to ensure that prescribed risk reduction measures are in place, providing the client with current data describing the condition of the workplaces, listing procedures that have been implemented, and identifying significant risks or trends
- Physical conditions, operational techniques, or other factors that constitute an unjustified risk to human health and safety should be eliminated or controlled by professional safety and health assessments and inspections. Prepare written summaries of the findings, together with recommendations for and coordination of corrective action.
- Gather information on the demographics of employees, procedures, possible hazards, and mitigation techniques for industrial and administrative settings in order to create hazard classifications.
- Ensure that all detailed exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys/analyses, and industrial hygiene reports are completed on time and within budget.
- Make sample plans, including the selection of analytic techniques, the selection and calibration of equipment, the design and implementation of laboratory interfaces, and the analysis of data obtained.
- Using the most up-to-date understanding of industrial hygiene legislation, federal, state, and municipal standards, consult with upper-level management and project representatives.
- Organize and carry out a ventilation study. This includes choosing and calibrating instruments, measuring performance, analyzing data, and comparing it to applicable standards.
- Communication programs to raise knowledge of incident prevention, industrial hygiene, and environmental compliance among employees should be developed. These programs should be implemented and promoted in order to increase and encourage employee awareness.
- With demonstrated experience in delivering efficient client presentations and writing reports, you’ll have excellent written and vocal communication abilities.
- Applicants must have two years of relevant work experience and a bachelor’s degree in one of the technical areas mentioned below in addition to their qualifications. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene or a closely related physical or biological science such as engineering, chemistry, biology, environmental or occupational health to be considered for this position.
- Medical surveillance and associated initiatives, such as respirator medical clearance, audiometry, and substance-specific exams, have been successfully implemented.
- Thorough understanding of the BMBL, OSHA standards, and associated rules and legislation in order to guarantee compliance
- The competence to articulate extensive technical understanding of occupational safety and health standards and standard concepts, techniques, principles, and processes. The ability to recognize practical understanding of contemporary workplace safety and health procedures and practices.