19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Informatica EDC Administrator – Al Sulaimi
You are a forward-thinking Database Administrator who can quickly fix difficult technological issues under pressure. You understand database fundamentals and can develop scalable solutions. Your intellectual curiosity drives you to stay up to date on the newest database technologies. You are an outstanding communicator who enjoys working cooperatively with others.
Job Title : Informatica EDC Administrator
Location : Al Sulaimi, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 63.97 per hour.
Company : Kyndryl, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- For optimum database configuration, performance, and cost, optimizes database access and re-allocates/reallocates resources. Responsible for managing and monitoring policies and practices aimed at protecting the integrity and security of the company’s database.
- Help with the processing of data upgrades and conversions. Through collaboration with project managers, business analysts, and developers, misunderstandings may be clarified and projects can make forward progress.
- Specifies the existing and future requirements of a database management system (DBMS). Analyzes a company’s structure and develops a database architecture for current and future application development.
- Manages databases from a technical and operational standpoint. Involved in maintaining the security, availability, and integrity of the company’s databases and massive data warehouse database systems.
- The physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery operations, and other distributed data problems may be addressed using these techniques.
- Using Microsoft SQL Server, establish and carry out administrator duties such as database administration, user management, and storage management; Build and maintain internal system documentation including training manuals, system configuration specs, and more.
- Implements data models and database architectures, as well as data access and table maintenance routines; addresses database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data concerns.
- Maintains huge tables, schemas, and builds queries and tools to help users. Upgrades and fixes existing databases. analyses systems and comes up with solutions to issues
- Works with suppliers to construct, develop, and setup big, complicated databases on current MSSQL versions. Architects application, data, and execution.
- In this work, database resource standards are studied and specified. This section provides analysis and design services for both new and existing systems.
- Work well in a team atmosphere with an emphasis on customer service and solution ownership. Ability to fulfill deadlines and prioritize
- Instruction in file structures and design, information retrieval strategies, file access methods and controls, as well as the formulation and documentation of standards.
- Extensive knowledge on how to set up and maintain a database Work experience developing credit union software is preferred, as is a solid technical background in both software development and business management.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in a computer-related profession and at least two to five years of experience designing and operating Microsoft SQL Database Solutions.