Full-Time Inside Sales Manager – Ragal Almaa
It is your responsibility to lead the development of our advocacy divisions and their clients in the areas of civil rights, voting rights, economic security, the environment; affordable housing; LGBTQ issues; healthcare; education; money in politics; and the end of mass incarceration as a part of your role as our Talent Manager. If you join our People Team, you’ll have a significant impact on how quickly we expand. If you’re interested in helping us develop a world-class organization, you’ll be working directly with our talent team, and you’ll act as a critical thinking partner to the executive team and department heads. As a search manager, you’ll be in charge of all aspects of the recruiting process, including interviewing candidates and vetting resumes.
Job Title : Inside Sales Manager
Location : Ragal Almaa, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.37 per hour.
Company : Premier Construction Management Firm
Job Type : Full-Time
- Handle onboarding, hiring, employee relations, salary, benefits and performance management procedures locally or regionally with minimum supervision.
- Examining business drivers to create a case for change adoption; assessing risks and advantages of the changes; developing effective change-management strategies; and ensuring that communications and preparedness materials are in place to ease the transfer of career programs/processes.
- Readies a range of written reports and presentations, including dashboards, narratives, training, and work aids. Develops and/or delivers training on talent-related issues and systems.
- Set up and maintain strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures to improve performance. Processes include goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching.
- Build connections with agents and managers to find and hire on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who are a strong fit for the company’s voice for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Participates in the talent evaluation process, which includes assisting with the establishment of development plans, tracking progress on development plans, monitoring succession plans, and other similar tasks.
- Create and manage enterprise-wide organizational training, development, and engagement programs to drive company success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Make data-driven ideas based on a grasp of corporate rules and procedures, as well as the applicable laws and regulations, to help internal clients with career options.
- Engage with both internal and external training providers to ensure that new recruits get proper technical training, including but not limited to system training and instruction in the art of making and serving food, as well as the art of workplace socializing.
- Contribute to the development of career development strategies, methodologies, and resources. Propose approaches, ideas, and business insight to HR leadership and business partners in order to allow the organization to respond to career and talent-related opportunities and requirements by boosting the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs.
- You’ll need at least five years of relevant work experience in a job like this if you don’t have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field like Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
- 4-6 years relevant professional experience in branded content partnership talent, especially pricing and packaging from the publisher side, spanning digital media and experiential activations
- Outstanding abilities in both verbal and written communication. Powerful organizational and critical thinking abilities. Capability to deliver service to consumers that is effective, prompt, dependable, and characterized by courtesy. Capability to provide facts in an effective manner.
- Years of experience working in a production environment, with a track record of successfully coordinating the schedules of artists and other personnel to fulfill the demands and deadlines of the program
- Has perfected social media etiquette. You know how to use Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, and other social media to identify fresh talent and influencers.