Full-Time Insurance Manager – Al Jouf
As our Talent Manager, you will be in charge of recruiting and managing talent for our advocacy divisions, whose clients are at the forefront of progressive work on issues such as racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBTQ issues, healthcare, education, money in politics, and ending mass incarceration. You’ll be an integral member of our People Team and a major contribution to our company’s progress. You’ll collaborate with our talent team and act as a key thought-partner to our executive team and department heads in developing and growing a world-class organization, investing in our most valuable asset: our people. You’ll handle advocacy searches from start to finish, relying on hiring managers to ensure that all people-related tasks is completed to a high standard.
Job Title : Insurance Manager
Location : Al Jouf, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 28.73 per hour.
Company : TD Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- Engage in the formulation and implementation of succession plans, as well as the design of development plans for new recruits.
- Onboarding, hiring, contacts with personnel and salary, benefits and performance management at the regional or local level may be handled with little oversight.
- Building relationships with agents and managers allows for the identification of on-camera presenters, celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators who are a good match for the voice of the company. These individuals can then be hired to participate in branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- This individual creates dashboard narratives and training or work aid documents. Create and/or offer talent-related training
- Examining business drivers to create a case for change adoption; assessing risks and advantages of the changes; developing effective change-management strategies; and ensuring that communications and preparedness materials are in place to ease the transfer of career programs/processes.
- Invest in your professional growth by planning ahead of time. To improve the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs, business partners and HR professionals should be supported.
- Programs and initiatives that foster a performance culture that delivers corporate success, employee engagement, and diversity, equality, and inclusion are developed and implemented.
- Assist internal clients with career advice based on knowledge of corporate rules, procedures, and related laws and regulations.
- Set up and maintain strategies, methodologies, tools, processes, and procedures to improve performance. Processes include goal-setting, performance reviews, development plans, and quarterly coaching.
- Ensure all new hires get technical training in areas such as systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society, cleaning, and maintenance.
- Years of professional experience in a production environment, effectively arranging artist and other employee schedules to meet program objectives and deadlines
- 4-6 years of technical experience in talent for branded content partnerships, including pricing and packaging, spanning digital media and experiential activations, from the perspective of a publisher.
- Incredibly strong verbal and writing communication abilities. Excellent ability to plan and organize one’s time. Ability to give clients with prompt, efficient, dependable, and pleasant service. The ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Work experience in corporate operations, business program management, or HR program management is essential, as is a bachelor’s degree in HR, industrial/organizational psychology, general business, or a related area.
- An expert in social media.. Many talented and influential people may be found on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Snapchat.