19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Insurance Risk Analyst – Tabuk
An entry-level position, the Risk Analyst is responsible for doing due diligence on high-risk potential customers in the digital asset business. Performs moderate to complicated periodic transaction evaluations of current or new customers in order to discover and report any suspicious behavior. This function follows established processes and standards.
Job Title : Insurance Risk Analyst
Location : Tabuk, Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.51 per hour.
Company : Zurich Insurance Company Ltd.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Answer requests for information about individual customers by conducting comprehensive evaluations of potential buyers of digital assets.
- A comprehensive grasp of fixed-income assets, involving investment processes, trading strategies and market characteristics, as well as market and regulatory circumstances.
- Execute news searches and background checks on new or existing clients to determine if they are good or bad risk wire counter-parties.
- In order to ensure compliance with regulatory guidance requirements, a client list is regularly monitored and updated. As a consequence, risk tolerance is adjusted to account for any changes.
- Constructing underwriting information and putting coverage in place, as well as analyzing loss forecasts and figuring out how much money an organization will lose, are all part of the job of an insurance agent.
- Through collaborative efforts with the investment and business development teams, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of new products and investment solutions for clients.
- In addition to developing solutions that can be scaled across several portfolios, we are developing unique risk measuring methodologies and mitigation tactics.
- Re-engineering and system development initiatives that are directly supervised by Corporate Risk Management, or as a technical expert in a team supporting the efforts of the first line of defense.
- To do background checks, make use of all available resources, such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, or any other open source intelligence material that has been obtained and collated in order to develop an evaluation.
- often called upon to obtain data from the outside Mortgage Industry and help with projects that are handled by other team members.
- Preferably, you should have a background in accounting or auditing. You should also have 1-3 years of experience in internal controls, consulting, advice, professional services, and/or advertising. A person who is good at financial analysis and has a high level of critical thinking.
- When it comes to time management and organizational skills, a high degree of attention to detail is shown.
- Ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical or quantitative audiences effectively and skillfully is a strong suit of the communicator in question.
- Accurate problem-solving skills in addition to the capacity to handle vast amounts of data and adjust it utilizing a wide variety of statistical approaches are required.
- A person who is intellectually inquisitive is ready to question the status quo and find new methods to solve old issues.