19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Integrated Marketing Manager – Jazan
We’re seeking for an Advertising Manager to join our rapidly expanding Advertising department. The ideal applicant will have prior experience trafficking digital advertising placements on platforms such as Facebook or Google, as well as a basic understanding of digital campaign KPIs and a desire to learn and grow. To assist top-tier political campaigns succeed, the ideal applicant will have expertise in the digital domain, outstanding attention to detail, and a can-do mentality.
Job Title : Integrated Marketing Manager
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.95 per hour.
Company : Richemont
Job Type : Full-Time
- Developing a paid media plan for a marketing campaign and implementing it across several channels (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Conversions may be improved via data, ideas, and project management by examining the efficacy of all of your paid advertising investments (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- From brief through execution, you will be responsible for the creation of enterprise and business area advertising.
- Write, edit, and supervise the creation of associated communications materials and assets for the whole firm.
- Manage ad agency and media agency partnerships to ensure that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are utilized.
- Ad campaign management includes timelines, strategic briefs, media planning, ad creation, technical/legal reviews, placements, and fulfillment.
- You should have a strong presence in both native and display advertising. In addition to managing headlines and landing sites, scheduling and testing are also part of this role.
- Strategize, write, edit, and distribute media and advertisements while supervising their creation to satisfy goals
- Identify the appropriate advertising strategies, methodologies, and performance measures to reach your objectives by consulting with your target market.
- Manage reporting of program metrics with media and research agencies, ensuring tracking is in place prior to launch to effectively capture results related to objectives and ad effectiveness; providing analysis with insights/learning for senior management
- Applicants must have strong analytical and mathematical skills, a drive to analyze metrics, and the ability to transform findings into actionable initiatives. They must also be able to use data to improve their daily performance.
- Multiple areas of expertise are required, including but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV are all partners of the company.
- Demonstrated track record of effective internet marketing campaigns and experimentation – taking responsibility for campaign performance and adapting approaches to meet objectives and budgets.
- Passion for discovering new trends and possibilities in digital marketing to help clients achieve their goals
- Digital advertising strategies demand a minimum of three years of relevant expertise.