Part-Time Internal Audit Manager – Ahad Rafidah
The Audit Manager is in charge of developing and implementing a risk-based compliance audit strategy that takes into account all applicable rules, laws, and standards. The job is in charge of leading and conducting audits that adhere to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and are meant to examine the adequacy of the Bank’s control environment in relation to regulatory compliance. In addition, the Audit Manager will be in charge of leading, directing, assessing, and developing audit experts in order to guarantee that audit operations are carried out to high levels of accuracy, rigor, and credibility, as well as in accordance with legislation and industry standards.
Job Title : Internal Audit Manager
Location : Ahad Rafidah, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 49.77 per hour.
Company : Synchrony Financial
Job Type : Part-Time
- It is preferable for the applicant to have at least two years of experience in this field, stating the reasons for his resignation from previous jobs.
- Assist with the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which includes a review of the department’s activity. When the Internal Auditor is not available, he or she makes a report to the Supervisory Committee. Keep in touch with upper management and follow up on audit results. Performing specialized work as required.
- Attend company-sponsored training programs to gain a deeper understanding of the business and commercial lending regulations.
- Any significant findings or questions concerning accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the attention of the Senior Manager or Partner right away.
- All regulatory, operational, and financial aspects of the TRID Act must be considered.
- Independent thinking capacity is required while making engagement decisions, such as assessing engagement risks, determining which procedures to follow to reach a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence.
- The use of spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software is all essential.
- Develops audit plans to ensure effective control measures are adopted based on a thorough understanding of the business, including changes to the regulatory and commercial environment.
- BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance problems affecting the Bank’s subject matter expert.
- You’re familiar with and have applied control and audit principles in the past.
- The applicant must be able to communicate well orally.
- Developing a positive relationship with customers, which leads to more revenue and a better reputation for the organization.
- The Audit Manager candidate must know how to build accounting tables.
- A detailed understanding of the laws and regulations that govern the financial industry.
- Monitoring and analyzing your own, other people’s, or organization’s performance in order to improve or take remedial action.