27 May 2023
Full-Time Interpreter – Language Services (Spanish) – Jazan
There are a number of ways the Translator helps parents, community members and school staff communicate. Education-related texts are translated by the incumbent(s) and a glossary is kept up to date.
Job Title : Interpreter – Language Services (Spanish)
Location : Jazan, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.37 per hour.
Company : NYC Health + Hospitals
Job Type : Full-Time
- Execute clerical duties, such as answering phones, greeting visitors, addressing general inquiries, opening and sorting mail, creating purchase order requests, verifying invoices, and preparing stipends to be paid.
- Translations done by others in the District are revised. The training of district staff and consultants who give translation services to schools is facilitated by this program.
- Every document produced by the district is accessible in a variety of languages, from forms to school bulletins to medical alerts and legal documents.
- The ability to translate delicate talks between parents and instructors about the academic achievement of their children, disciplinary concerns, medical emergencies, and other such subjects.
- Investigates and investigates medical and technical terminology in both the source and target languages in order to guarantee comprehension and correct translations.
- When translating from one language to another, it is essential to ensure that the original meaning, tone, and purpose are not distorted.
- Databases are used to keep track of the temporary employee pool’s evaluation findings, hours worked, training status, and other relevant data.
- Flyer, social media posts, district-wide announcements/press releases, and other written materials must be accurately translated into any language. You must be able to read and write in any language.
- In general, it is possible to include geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural themes in a work. A translator may work sequentially in a certain topic because their word choices and style of expression comply to the norms and expression methods relevant to the subject area of their target language (TL).
- Make the most of your research resources. One must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and the Internet in order to produce written translations and merchandise.
- Having a valid driver’s license and being prepared to interpret in school and community settings while driving one’s own car are required.
- the applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in the field of translation or a foreign language, or an equivalent degree, as well as a demonstrated ability to communicate in both written and spoken form.
- Ability to communicate in defined language beyond conversational level, allowing constituents with poor English language skills to engage fully in the indicated process.
- You must be able to speak two native languages and have an understanding of their cultural background in order to succeed.
- Engaging and encouraging interpersonal communication abilities while communicating with supervisors, employees, and students to communicate information.