26 May 2023
Part-Time Inventory Control Associate – Al Qunfudhah
As an inventory controller, one of your key responsibilities is to keep your workplace orderly, safe, and clean. You’ll need humility and a drive to learn in order to effectively handle the plant’s daily inventory responsibilities. In today’s fast-paced world, when everything is always changing, adaptability is crucial. With your positive attitude and determination to achieve, we believe you’ll fit right in with our company.
Job Title : Inventory Control Associate
Location : Al Qunfudhah, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 26.89 per hour.
Company : Robert Half
Job Type : Part-Time
- Organizes and updates the PeopleSoft integration page in response to requests for PeopleSoft numbers. Adjusts par levels as required to ensure that scheduled patients get the appropriate amount of product.
- A critical aspect of the process is making certain that product gets from point A to point B. You’ll be in charge of inventory management for the Rome Plant, which will include both stocks entering into and coming out of production. You will also be in charge of maintaining stock inventories in the storage warehouse, which will include both shipping and receiving inventory.
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure that all case carts and implant trays are fully stocked with supplies. Core/equipment communication led to the resolution of missing list problems.
- In order to enhance plant performance, it is essential to understand processes and functional inter-dependencies, as well as to identify and escalate problems that have been recognized as chances to increase plant performance.
- Receiving of OM orders for clinic assistance. Notifies customers of any back orders. Uses the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) technique to maintain product sterility and minimize hoarding.
- Curates, analyzes, and reports daily and / or periodic inventory metrics with the goal of discovering patterns that will help to enhance and maintain the overall health of the inventory stocking level.
- Hourly employees’ potential is encouraged and facilitated by actively engaging in their growth and education projects while ensuring that the company’s Diversity and Inclusion criteria are fulfilled or surpassed.
- ensuring all outgoing and production orders have been post-goods issued, and all incoming and outbound orders have been post-goods received. Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen and abiding by food safety regulations
- Studying & Interpreting Information, Looking back at every single 24-hour inventory movement and making sure there are no discrepancies between DLX and SAP Products that have been destroyed or liquidated
- Analyze the root causes of process or behavior variances, retain meticulous records for future operational evaluations, and undertake in-depth study.
- Capacity for systematic and logical management of work operations. the ability to multitask effectively, to set priorities, and to follow established guidelines, regulations, and processes
- Uphold all business safety standards and procedures, encourage behaviors that promote safe behavior, and deal constructively and promptly with harmful behaviour and circumstances.
- Demonstrates ability to use technology in inventory and operating room situations. Basic computing abilities are required. Ability to type properly and input data at an intermediate level. Capability to become adept in the use of the PS and EPIC programs. Capability to use handheld technology to download associated data to an electronic purchase order. Capability to use/text a mobile phone in an operating room materials setting.
- For complicated and extensive information, such as the financial ramifications of inaccurate shift reporting, it is necessary to have great communication skills in both verbal and writing form.
- In this role, the individual is often asked to stand and walk as well as sit, chat, and listen. The employee is often expected to use their hands to touch, handle, or feel products, as well as to reach with their hands and arms. In this line of work, lifting or transporting items weighing more than 100 pounds is a common occurrence. Before you can be deemed competent for this function, you must be able to visually inspect items and provide documentation.