Full-Time Inventory Control Coordinator II – Al Aridhah
It is the job of the Inventory Controller to ensure that supplies for patients and operational materials for the Pre-Op, Day Surgery Unit, and PACU are available while keeping the yearly budget in mind. Preference cards, purchasing history, and the OR schedule are used by the Inventory Controller to forecast the demands of planned surgical operations. He or she collaborates with the management to keep performance at an acceptable level in order to meet these objectives. PeopleSoft carts and integration pages are kept up-to-date by the Inventory Controller, who ensures that the par levels are maintained and supplies are fed into the OR medical record as well as surgeon preference lists for surgical operations. The inventory controller communicates changes in merchandise to the right people. The Inventory Controller functions as an interdisciplinary team member who provides necessary items for high-quality patient care and contributes to the achievement of significant goals for patients, the department, and the organization. He or she builds relationships with surgeons, anesthesia staff, and nursing staff.
Job Title : Inventory Control Coordinator II
Location : Al Aridhah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.65 per hour.
Company : National Grid
Job Type : Full-Time
- Proactively developing and educating hourly labor and supporting talent management for hourly personnel. Supporting relevant initiatives while ensuring Diversity and Inclusion criteria are met
- Quality hold inventory management, working with the Quality Supervisor, and ensuring all production orders are post-goods issued and incoming orders are post-goods received are part of being organized. observing food safety and hygienic requirements at all times.
- Set the Pace – Making sure the product gets from Point A to Point B is essential. As a result, you’ll be in charge of managing the Rome Plant’s stock of materials for and from the manufacturing process. Both receiving and shipping inventory will fall within your purview as well.
- Preparing products for transit and inspecting incoming and leaving shipments. The data on the bill of lading, the invoices, or the orders, and the data on the arriving and outgoing items are compared to each other.
- Labels items, crates, and boxes Posts shipping expenses and postage Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects faulty items, and notifies shippers of damages and shortfalls.
- Working with inventory management, handling irregularities in shipping/receiving, and correcting reporting mistakes is all part of your job description. Assuring adherence to the improvement of all areas/shift reporting, such as consumption and returns and standard working standards, including K-LEAN. Working with the plant finance and procurement teams, you’ll ensure that the daily inventory balances for raw and packaged supplies are met. Help the warehouse workers who are in charge of receiving and distributing items by counting the inventory as well (each SKU has different cycle count requirements)
- A timely order and delivery of CPD implants are a need. Regularly ensures that any issues are thoroughly investigated and remedied. To assist with loaner implant kits and to alert management of any difficulties. All deliveries will be made on schedule, thanks to this person. Bill-only PO creation.
- Assessing and analyzing data—Looking at all the changes in inventory over the past 24 hours and figuring out why DLX and SAP have different numbers. All of the quality, damage, and liquidation status of a product are taken into account. How to Take the Lead – It’s important to understand how the plant works so that you can find and fix any problems.
- Inventory measurements are compiled, verified, and reported on daily and/or periodic intervals in order to enhance and maintain inventory health. Determine the right root cause, whether it’s a process or a behavior, and keep track of the findings for future operational analysis.
- Inventory data should be input into an ERP system using a personal computer or other electronic device. Receiving and delivering merchandise Take care of any necessary inventory modifications. Utilize a computer to analyse data and make suitable decisions on the accuracy or state of inventory in various locations.
- Skills in written and spoken communication in English. Professional, courteous, clear, and succinct in tone and style. A team player who can work well with surgeons, anesthetists, nurses and other members of the healthcare team.
- A high school diploma from an approved institution or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with appropriate professional experience Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration connected to the inventory management system’s inventory location system
- Therefore, personnel must be able to read and comprehend papers such as shipping paperwork and product tickets. This individual must be able to successfully interact with delivery warehouse employees in order to give them with inventory data. This role requires a person who is trustworthy, honest, and able and willing to help customers in a fast and professional way.
- Proficiently uses computers in inventory and operation rooms. Includes computing basics. Advanced typing and data input. PS and EPIC mastery. Handheld devices may download purchase order data. Operation room materials enable cellphone usage.
- There is a lot of physical activity involved with this work, including standing, walking, sitting, talking, and hearing. It is expected that the employee would often use their hands to manipulate and feel various types of items. The individual in this role must periodically move or hoist weights ranging from 50 to 100 pounds. They must be able to check goods and delivery documentation visually.