18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Inventory Control Lead – Ar Rayn
The Inventory Controller is responsible for supervising and improving the operations of the consolidated inventory department. Ensure that all inventory transactions are completed on time, that service standards are met, that customer service is of a high grade, and that processes are in compliance with corporate policy and audit controls.
Job Title : Inventory Control Lead
Location : Ar Rayn, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.41 per hour.
Company : Humanity
Job Type : Full-Time
- Checks all case carts and implant trays on a daily basis to ensure they are fully stocked. Resolves any incomplete listings and talks with the core/equipment lead.
- A PeopleSoft integration page is kept updated with all current requests for PeopleSoft phone numbers. Adjusts par levels as required to ensure that scheduled patients get the appropriate amount of product.
- Maintains inventory health by compiling, verifying, and reporting data on a daily and/or quarterly basis in order to spot patterns and make adjustments as needed.
- Assists with the collection of OM Orders for the clinic. Back orders are communicated. Utilizes the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) method to minimize stockpiling and guarantee product sterility.
- In order to improve plant performance, it is critical to understand processes and functional inter-dependencies, as well as to identify and escalate issues that have been identified as opportunities to improve plant performance.
- Working with the Quality Supervisor to make sure all outbound and production orders have been post-goods issued, and that all inbound and outbound orders have been post-goods received. Following food safety rules and keeping the kitchen in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Making sure the organization meets or exceeds its Diversity and Inclusion criteria by actively promoting the development of hourly employees’ potential while actively engaging in their growth and education.
- Getting merchandise from A to B is critical. That’s why you’ll handle inventory inside the Rome Plant. You will also handle the shipping and receiving stock inventories.
- A review of all prior 24-hour inventory movements will be performed, as well as a reconciliation of inventory differences between the DLX and SAP systems. Quality, damaged, and liquidated product statuses are examined in detail
- Analyze the root causes of process or behavior variances, retain meticulous records for future operational evaluations, and undertake in-depth study.
- Logic and rigorous approach to the organization and management of work operations. Ability to properly manage a variety of tasks, to prioritize work appropriately, and to adhere to established rules, procedures, and protocols
- Demonstrates ability to use technology in inventory and operating room situations. Basic computing abilities are required. Ability to type properly and input data at an intermediate level. Capability to become adept in the use of the PS and EPIC programs. Capability to use handheld technology to download associated data to an electronic purchase order. Capability to use/text a mobile phone in an operating room materials setting.
- Maintaining a safe working environment requires adhering to all company safety policies and procedures, as well as modeling safe behaviors and responding quickly and constructively to potentially dangerous situations.
- This work requires the person to stand, walk, sit, talk, and hear often. Hands are often used to touch, handle, or feel something, as well as reach with hands and arms. This job requires moving or lifting goods weighing 50-100 pounds. This person must be able to visually check things and delivery documents.
- successfully transmit complex and detailed information, such as the financial ramifications of incorrect shift reporting, using good verbal and written communication abilities.