26 May 2023
Full-Time Inventory Control Manager – Al Hinakiyah
It is your responsibility as an Inventory Controller to keep your work environment safe, secure, and well-organized. You’ll learn to properly supervise the day-to-day inventory tasks at the facility by using your humility and curiosity. Because we are always shaking and shifting, being adaptable can help you achieve your goals. – We’re certain that your can-do attitude and go-getter work ethic will make you a good match.
Job Title : Inventory Control Manager
Location : Al Hinakiyah, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.92 per hour.
Company : PPI Apparel Group, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- After reviewing and analyzing the facts, Reviewing all preceding 24-hour inventory movements and resolving anomalies between DLX and SAP inventory records. Analyze the quality, damage, and liquidation of a product.
- It is necessary to ensure that the product gets from point A to point B. As a result, you will be in charge of managing inventory moving to and from the Rome Plant. You will also be in charge of managing the stock inventories in the storage warehouse for both shipping and receiving.
- maintains the PeopleSoft integration page and changes it as necessary. In order to guarantee that scheduled patients get the correct quantity of product, the par levels are adjusted as necessary
- In order to improve and maintain the health of the inventory stocking level, collects, analyzes and reports on daily and/or periodic inventory indicators. inventory health as a whole.
- Working closely with the Quality Supervisor to ensure that all outgoing and production orders have been post-goods issued, and that all incoming and outbound orders have been post-goods received is a top priority. Obeying all applicable food safety regulations and maintaining a clean and safe kitchen at all times.
- Investigate the processes and functional inter-dependencies of the plant in order to identify and elevate concerns that might be used to improve plant performance, and then take action to address these issues.
- Ensures that all case carts and implant trays are complete on a daily basis. Resolves any outstanding lists and talks with the core/equipment lead
- Investigates variations to discover the proper root cause, whether process or behavioral, and records the information for operational review.
- Helps with the clinic’s receipt of OM orders. Any back orders are communicated. Uses the FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) technique to prevent product stockpiling and to guarantee sterility of the product.
- Hourly employees’ potential is encouraged and facilitated by actively engaging in their growth and education projects while ensuring that the company’s Diversity and Inclusion criteria are fulfilled or surpassed.
- Make sure that everyone in the organization follows the company’s safety policies and procedures, encourages safe behavior, and confronts potentially harmful situations head-on and constructively.
- In this role, the individual is often needed to stand and walk as well as sit, speak, and hear. A lot of the time, the employee will be expected to use their hands and arms to touch, handle, or feel products. In this professional path, lifting or transporting items weighing up to 100 pounds is a common occurrence. To be eligible for this position, you must be able to visually inspect items and present documentation.
- The ability to communicate complicated and comprehensive information, such as the financial impact on the organization, improper shift reporting, etc., effectively is essential.
- As a manager, you must be able to keep your work procedures neat and organized at all times. It’s critical to be able to multitask, prioritize tasks, and adhere to well established rules, procedures, and processes.
- Possess a demonstrated ability to use technology in the inventory and operation rooms. Know The basics of computer usage, The capacity to type and enter data is required at this intermediate level. Possibility of getting proficient in the usage of PS and EPIC software programs. You may utilize handheld technology to download data linked with a purchase order into an e-PO. In the operating room, the opportunity to utilize a mobile phone and send text messages.