Full-Time Inventory Controller – Bani Hasan
The Inventory Controller is an important component of the surgical team who is responsible for ensuring the availability of supplies for patients as well as operational supplies for the Pre-Op, Day Surgery Unit, and PACU while staying within the yearly budget. Using the OR schedule, preference cards, and purchasing history, the Inventory Controller forecasts requirements for planned surgical operations. He/she collaborates with the management to maintain par levels in order to achieve these objectives. The Inventory Controller guarantees the accuracy of PeopleSoft carts and the integration page, which maintain par levels and send supplies to the OR medical record, as well as places on surgeon preference lists for surgical operations to help in item retrieval. The inventory controller notifies relevant employees regarding product modifications. He/she establishes connections with Surgeons, Anesthesia staff, and nursing staff, and serves as an interdisciplinary team member, providing required things for excellent patient care and contributing to the achievement of critical objectives for the patient, the department, and the organization.
Job Title : Inventory Controller
Location : Bani Hasan, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.89 per hour.
Company : Restaurant depot
Job Type : Full-Time
- Inventory measurements are collected, checked, and reported on a daily or periodic basis to improve and keep the health of the inventory. Find the right root cause, whether it’s a process or a behavior, and keep track of what you find for future operational analysis.
- You will manage inventory control procedures, handle shipping and receiving inconsistencies, and resolve reporting issues to ensure shipping and receiving operations run efficiently. Assuring compliance with and enhancing reporting for all areas/shifts, such as consumption and returns, and K-LEAN. You will collaborate with plant finance and procurement to balance unpackaged and packaged commodities. In addition, you will help warehouse staff count inventories (each SKU has different cycle count requirements)
- Verifies and maintains records on incoming and departing shipments, as well as preparing things for shipping. Counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and departing shipments to check information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other documents.
- Labels bundles, wooden crates, and boxes Posts weights, shipping costs, and postage Examines incoming shipments, rejects broken products, notes shortfalls, and contacts shippers to fix problems.
- A to B flow is critical, so make sure everything goes as planned. Consequently, you will be in control of the Rome Plant’s production inventory. Storeroom stock counts are within your purview when it comes to shipping and receiving.
- It is highly suggested that inventory data be entered into an ERP system via a personal computer or other electronic device.. Receiving and distributing products. Take care of any inventory adjustments that may be required. Use a computer to examine data and make appropriate judgements on the accuracy or status of inventories in numerous places.
- Makes sure that all Implants for CPD are ordered on time. Checks all items every day and takes care of any that aren’t up to par. Tells the manager about any problems and helps with requests for loaner implant kits when needed. Makes sure that items are returned on time. Makes only a bill-only PO.
- Managing inventory, working with the Quality Supervisor, and making sure all production orders and inbound orders have been post-goods issued and post-goods received are all part of being organized. compliance with all food safety and sanitary regulations at all times.
- Talent management for hourly employees is supported by proactive development of hourly workers. While ensuring that the Diversity and Inclusion requirements are satisfied, we support appropriate projects.”
- It is compared to DLX and SAP’s inventory discrepancies on a 24-hour basis. Damage and liquidation are taken into account. Leader-ize Improve the plant’s efficiency by learning how it works and putting your findings into practice.
- In English, demonstrates fluency in both oral and written communication. Clearly and concisely communicates in a professional way. It is possible for the anesthesiologist and other members of the health care team to work together effectively.
- It is also essential that all personnel be fluent in the language of paperwork, such as delivery notes and product receipts. In order to convey inventory information to delivery warehouse employees, this individual must be able to communicate successfully with them.. In order to be successful in this role, you must be a person who is trustworthy, honest, and capable of providing prompt and competent assistance to customers.
- During work, the person must stand, move, sit, talk, and hear. The employee should use their hands to move goods and arms and hands to reach. This person must regularly lift or move 100 pounds. Visually verify merchandise and delivery documents.
- Uses computer technology in inventory and operating room environments to demonstrate proficiency. Includes the ability to use a computer from the ground up. An intermediate level of typing and data entry. The ability to master the PS and EPIC software. Hand-held devices may be used to access and download purchase order data. Operation room supplies allow for the use of a mobile phone.
- a GED or high school graduation with extensive work experience, a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or accounting, a working knowledge of the relevant system for inventory placement