25 May 2023
Full-Time Inventory Controller – Dumah Al Jandal
The Inventory Controller is responsible for the administration and continual growth of the unified Inventory Department. The purpose of the Inventory Controller is to ensure that Inventory transactions are handled quickly, service level agreements are reached, a high level of customer service is maintained and procedures are in conformity with business policy and audit controls.
Job Title : Inventory Controller
Location : Dumah Al Jandal, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 25.31 per hour.
Company : Mitsubishi Electric Power Products, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Inspect all case carts and implant trays on a daily basis to verify they are properly supplied with supplies. Communication between the core and the equipment was crucial in resolving issues with the missing list.
- In order to detect patterns that may aid in the overall improvement and maintenance of the inventory stocking level, inventory metric data is collected, evaluated, and published on a daily and/or quarterly basis. the overall state of the inventory’s inventory
- In the clinic, he assists with the receipt of OM orders. Any back orders are communicated to the customer. The FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) technique is used to minimize hoarding and to guarantee the sterility of the goods being sent.
- A review of all prior 24-hour inventory movements will be performed, as well as a reconciliation of inventory differences between the DLX and SAP systems. Quality, damaged, and liquidated product statuses are examined in detail
- Items need to be delivered to their destinations on time. When it comes to inventory management at the Rome Plant, you will be responsible. As well as shipping and receiving inventory, you’ll be in charge of keeping an eye on the warehouse’s stock.
- Making sure the organization meets or exceeds its Diversity and Inclusion criteria by actively promoting the development of hourly employees’ potential while actively engaging in their growth and education.
- guaranteeing all departing and production orders have been post-goods issued, and all incoming and outbound orders have been post-goods received. Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen and complying by food safety requirements
- Handles the PeopleSoft integration page and receives PeopleSoft numbers. Par levels are lowered or raised as required to ensure that patients are given the proper supplies.
- In order to improve plant performance, it is critical to understand processes and functional inter-dependencies, as well as to identify and escalate issues that have been identified as opportunities to improve plant performance.
- Analyze the root causes of process or behavior variances, retain meticulous records for future operational evaluations, and undertake in-depth study.
- Encourage and support safe conduct, and tackle dangerous behavior and situations with a positive attitude and a proactive approach.
- The ability to effectively transmit complicated and comprehensive information, such as the financial ramifications of erroneous shift reporting, requires excellent communication skills, whether oral or written.
- Be able to employ technology in the inventory and operation rooms with proven success. At this intermediate level, the ability to type and input data is essential. Acquiring proficiency with PS and EPIC software applications. Data associated with a purchase order may be downloaded into an e-PO using portable technology. Text messages may be sent from a mobile phone in the operation room.
- Employees in this profession are often needed to stand, walk, sit, speak, and hear while they carry out their responsibilities. There are many times when hands and arms are used in the workplace; employees are frequently expected to handle and feel items. Frequently, workers in this line of work must lift or move items weighing more than 100 pounds. The ability to visually check and distribute papers is a must for this position.
- Logic and rigor are used to organize and regulate the many stages of the work process. a person’s capacity to efficiently manage several tasks by prioritizing and organizing their work in accordance with accepted norms.