27 May 2023
Part-Time Inventory Service Auditor – Al Bahah
Our company is looking for an auditor who will assists with the execution of audit assigned projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented workplace. Understanding business processes, gathering information and evaluating data to establish system or process risks, and communicating results to business partners in both a verbal and written manner are examples of typical initiatives. In addition, the job works with business partners to improve process efficiency and effectiveness while also strengthening controls.
Job Title : Inventory Service Auditor
Location : Al Bahah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 18.81 per hour.
Company : Planet Pharma
Job Type : Part-Time
- There will be a report on the draught and final audits.
- Accept the action plans of auditees as correct after reviewing them.
- Help lower-level field auditors with supervisory support from afar.
- In both pre- and post-audit sessions, share audit results.
- In accordance with departmental goals and objectives, collect high percentages of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- Perform tough audit procedures using professional judgement.
- On the Audit Manager’s schedule, deliver final audit reports.
- Examine the financial and administrative controls to make sure they’re in place.
- It is appropriate to have a bachelor’s degree or a similar combination of education and work experience.
- Document the financial and compliance analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of the audited entity.
- To overcome barriers, statistical approaches and a methodical strategy should be applied.
- Communication must be concise, well-organized, and professional.
- Establish cooperative and constructive working connections.
- Determine the relative relevance of multiple tasks that are in conflict.
- Organize and manage many tasks or obligations at the same time.