19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Inventory Specialist/Buyer – Hail
We’re presently working to fill an interesting Inventory Specialist position for them! This person must have prior warehouse expertise with shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
Job Title : Inventory Specialist/Buyer
Location : Hail, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.18 per hour.
Company : POOLCORP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with other team members and management in a professional manner.
- Cost-cutting measures such as par-level manipulation, reorder points/min/max, and holding-cost reduction are all identified.
- Carry out material stock checks over the phone, documenting and providing any information that is required.
- Verifies inventory, monitors order points, places and expedites orders, and receives, arranges, and stores tocks tools, equipment, and parts.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for flaws and wear using visual or measuring devices, and reports any damage or wear to the supervisor.
- An identification tag, stamp, or electronic marking instrument can be used to name and identify tools and equipment.
- Assists in the design and implementation of physical inventories.
- To resolve any issues about material stock inventory levels, communicate with shipping or inventory coordinators, department supervisors, and internal and external customers.
- Maintains relevant records and paperwork; creates standard reports for management to examine.
- Compiles data on material, equipment, products, or supplies received or delivered to calculate inventory balance, price, and cost.
- A minimum of two years of clerical experience exhibiting applicable knowledge, skills, and abilities is required.
- Safety regulations, procedure manuals, and operation and maintenance instructions are examples of materials written in the English language that must be read, written, and understood.
- Ability to communicate effectively, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, knowledge of good body mechanics, safety measures, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific test information and tools may all be required.
- Fillers, Rinsers, Cappers, Case Packers, Case Formers, Coolers, and Pasteurizers are examples of industrial machines that need knowledge and the capacity to understand and troubleshoot.
- Computer maintenance management systems knowledge.