27 May 2023
Full-Time Inventory Specialist (Fulfillment Center) – Abha
The Inventory Specialist will be in charge of keeping track of all cars at the facility while adhering to corporate deadlines. The Inventory Specialist will document vehicle condition according to corporate standards, which includes a thorough inventory and accompanying images for each vehicle, using company-provided tools. In addition, the Inventory Specialist will be responsible for controlling traffic in the reception area to guarantee timely processing of vehicle inventory utilizing a system of priorities.
Job Title : Inventory Specialist (Fulfillment Center)
Location : Abha, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 15.91 per hour.
Company : GritR Sports
Job Type : Full-Time
- Communicate with shipping or inventory coordinators, department managers, and internal and external clients to address difficulties with material stock inventory levels.
- Use an identifying tag, stamp, or electric marking tool to name and identify tools and equipment.
- Maintains relevant documents and documentation; prepares standard reports for approval by management.
- The number of years you’ve worked in this role will decide your income.
- Manipulates par levels, reorders points/min/max, and minimize holding costs to uncover cost-cutting opportunities.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for flaws and wear, either visually or with measurement devices, and reports damage or wear to the supervisor.
- To determine inventory balance, price, and cost, gathers information on material, equipment, goods, or supplies received or delivered.
- Before receiving, unpacking, and storing tocks tools, equipment, and parts, verifies inventory, monitors order points, puts and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores tocks tools, equipment, and parts.
- Physical inventories should be part of the development and implementation process.
- Collaborate with other team members and management in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, understanding of good body mechanics, safety measures and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific test information and instruments may be necessary.
- It is necessary to be able to operate machinery such as pallet jacks.
- Manually or with the aid of a computer, prepares periodic inventories or keeps permanent inventories of tools and equipment.
- Two years of equivalent work experience in a Material Management function is greatly preferred (e.g. inventory, distribution, etc.).
- Reading, writing, and comprehending English items such as safety rules, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions are all required.