26 May 2023
Full-Time Inventory Specialist – Night shift – Al Hinakiyah
The Inventory Specialist’s main responsibility is to assist in the Stock Room. Among the responsibilities include meeting inventory needs, issuing parts/tools, order tracking and inventory control, as well as ordering and receiving things. This position requires strong internet and keyboarding abilities, as well as the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization to achieve department goals. Along with actively supporting Safety, Quality, and Good Manufacturing Practices as well as Preventative Maintenance initiatives.
Job Title : Inventory Specialist – Night shift
Location : Al Hinakiyah, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.57 per hour.
Company : J. Knipper & Company, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Before receiving, unpacking, and storing tocks tools, equipment, and parts, verifies inventory, monitors order points, puts and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores them.
- Use an identification tag, stamp, or electric marking instrument to identify and label tools and equipment.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for flaws and wear, and reports any damage or wear to the supervisor.
- Must have prior experience working in a fast-paced, professional, customer-focused team setting.
- Cost-cutting measures such par-level manipulation, reorder points/min/max, and holding-cost reduction are identified.
- Handle phone calls for material stock checks, capturing and transferring any relevant data.
- Maintains pertinent documents and documentation; draughts standard reports for approval by management.
- Communicate with shipping or inventory coordinators, department managers, and internal and external clients to address difficulties with material stock inventory levels.
- Compiles data on material, equipment, products, or supplies received or delivered to determine inventory balance, pricing, and cost.
- Contributes to the creation and implementation of physical inventories.
- Two years of equivalent work experience in a Material Management function is strongly preferred (e.g. inventory, distribution, etc.).
- Safety standards, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions must all be read, written, and understood in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interpersonal skills, organizational capacity, understanding of appropriate body mechanics, safety measures, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific exam information and instruments are all feasible criteria.
- Understanding and troubleshooting manufacturing equipment (fillers, rinsers, cappers, case packers, case formers, coolers, and pasteurizers).
- Going online and doing basic Internet searches, checking email, creating and sending attachments, and using basic email functionalities are all examples of basic computer literacy.