Full-Time IT Associate Level I (Provisional) – Web Designer – Wadi Ad-Dawasir
A competent Web Designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced setting is needed. This position is ideal for a candidate with a “can-do” mentality because it will allow them to build their portfolio with a wide range of website designs for a wide variety of clients. The ideal candidate will have a track record of impressing a diverse set of clients with impeccable, on-brief designs that never sacrifice quality. The aesthetic quality of our final products must be commensurate with our clients’ aims and needs in order to be successful. The successful candidate should also be able to switch gears between many projects as needed.
Job Title : IT Associate Level I (Provisional) – Web Designer
Location : Wadi Ad-Dawasir, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.98 per hour.
Company : Marquee Brands
Job Type : Full-Time
- Determine appropriate site architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Customers and staff in relevant departments must be trained on the approved systems.
- the dissemination of innovative ideas on cutting-edge digital trends and web design best practices.
- Discuss the style and strategy for projects and support requests with other team members and departments.
- Observe stringent quality control criteria and test designs on a wide range of browsers, devices, and screen resolutions before releasing them.
- Collaboration is essential while working on design and digital experiences.
- Develop, launch, improve, and maintain a fully functional, mobile-friendly website, suitable for any and all sized projects.
- Participate in efforts to improve the standard of websites and other electronic publications when necessary.
- Assist customers with any website-related issues they may encounter, such as identifying and fixing bugs or coming up with solutions that better serve the customers’ needs.
- Make it easier for your clients to make educated choices that will improve your site’s usability for your target audience.
- Previous web design experience is preferred, as is familiarity with CMS platforms like Joomla and WordPress.
- abilities with graphic design and wireframing software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Bachelor’s degree in a comparable discipline or an equivalent mix of experience and education is required.
- a working knowledge of creating and using web services for data intake and export in different forms.
- superlative taste in color, layout, and typeface