19 Mar 2023
Full-Time IT Finance Manager – Khaybar
To join our team, we’re seeking for a seasoned finance manager. If you have experience delivering excellent customer service, the ambition to earn an unlimited income, and are interested in pursuing a career as a Finance Manager working with exciting new products, we would like to chat with you.
Job Title : IT Finance Manager
Location : Khaybar, Medina, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 27.65 per hour.
Company : Pacific Coast Building Products, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make recommendations for the company’s investment activities and strategies.
- Provide management with financial reports and information, as well as recommendations for future actions.
- Compare the company’s real performance to the business plans by analyzing expenses, price, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and the company’s actual performance.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, keep escalation under control, anticipate and make trade-offs, and reconcile business expectations with technology and procedural constraints.
- Ability to enhance Accounting and Finance procedures and structures, as well as establish in the business a Continuous Improvement attitude
- Create a system for assessing important events and activities, as well as critical performance metrics (KPIs).
- Communicate with various departments, debating business strategy and making decisions on future developments.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are addressed, resolved, and properly documented in a timely manner in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their knowledge and application of these challenges.
- Assist with the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the accompanying documentation and schedules, in accordance with government agencies.
- To establish efficient financial oversight, maintain communication with auditors.
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a constant basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- A basic understanding of web-based collaborative tools is required.
- Capacity to lead and develop the expertise and capabilities of finance teams.
- Strong computer skills and application expertise are required, with Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP being preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, or a degree with a strong quantitative component (MBA preferred).