19 Mar 2023
Part-Time IT Inventory Specialist – Qaryat Al Ulya
We’re looking for an Inventory Specialist to join our team. An Inventory Specialist keeps track of the number, kind, and worth of materials, equipment, products, and supplies kept in a business.
Job Title : IT Inventory Specialist
Location : Qaryat Al Ulya, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.74 per hour.
Company : USA Millwork
Job Type : Part-Time
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, professional, customer service-oriented team setting is required.
- Communicate with shipping or inventory coordinators, department managers, and internal and external clients to address difficulties with material stock inventory levels.
- Identifies cost-cutting options by manipulating par levels, ordering points/min/max, and lowering holding costs.
- Visually inspects and measures tools and equipment for faults and wear, notifying the supervisor of any damage or wear.
- Tools and equipment may be labelled and identified using an identity tag, stamp, or electric marking instrument.
- The salary for this position is based on your years of experience.
- Before receiving, unpacking, and storing tocks tools, equipment, and parts, verifies inventory, monitors order points, puts and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores them.
- Maintains pertinent documents and documentation; draughts standard reports for approval by management.
- Physical inventories are developed and implemented with the help of this person.
- Compiles data on material, equipment, products, or supplies received or delivered to determine inventory balance, pricing, and cost.
- Ability to communicate effectively, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, understanding of proper body mechanics, safety precautions, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific test information and instruments may be necessary.
- It is necessary to be able to operate machinery, such as pallet jacks.
- Read, write, and comprehend English documents such as safety regulations, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Being able to go online and perform basic Internet searches, check email, generate and send attachments, and utilize basic email functionalities are examples of basic computer literacy.
- Two years of equivalent work experience in a Material Management function is strongly preferred (e.g., inventory, distribution, etc.).