27 May 2023
Full-Time IT Program Manager – Thadiq
The IT Program Manager oversees the program’s day-to-day operations and creates long-term and strategic goals to guarantee that client needs are met. Performs horizontal integration planning and interfaces with various functional areas to enable timely implementation of technological solutions and timelines.
Job Title : IT Program Manager
Location : Thadiq, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 36.32 per hour.
Company : Dorilton
Job Type : Full-Time
- To balance supply and demand throughout their portfolio’s ongoing and forthcoming projects, they’ll hire new project managers and other staff as needed.
- Technology and systems tasks that support the company’s operations and technical information systems platforms are the responsibility of this position.
- Create an acceptable budget, risk, timetable, and other essential criteria and convey them to stakeholders and management.
- Create, implement, and assess ways for assessing the quality and efficiency of cooperation, such as metrics, internal process improvement, Operating Procedures, and Work Instructions.
- Stay up to date on industry trends by participating in professional activities outside of work. Form ties with other project managers in the legal and other industries to keep up with activity at these institutions.
- So that everything is completed on time, that the tasking instructions for clients are clear, that contractors have the skills necessary for the work they undertake, and that there aren’t any possible difficulties with staff,
- Instances of delivery excellence that leverage the client project execution framework and industry best practices include client relationship management, project and program management, vendor management, proposal formulation and evaluation.
- Plan and organize tasks including hardware and software installation and updates, programming and systems design, computer network creation, and site deployment on the Internet and intranet.
- In order to react swiftly to spikes in demand for contract employees, the team should develop and execute effective processes and procedures. Determine whether or not the service level agreement (SLA) was met.
- Work closely with the IT team, your partners, and your vendors to find problems that need operational solutions on a regular basis.
- There must be at least 12 years of progressive leadership experience in the public and/or private sectors in the fields of IT and consulting.
- The ideal candidate has at least three (3) years of program/project management experience and has worked on strategic software development programs and projects, preferably for mobile networking products or cloud-native/SaaS solutions.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modelling, leadership tactics, production methods, and people and resource coordination, as well as economic and accounting concepts and practices, and the financial market, are all essential.
- If you are going to work in the field of project management, you will need to be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- It is necessary to have an IT-II security clearance or a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).